Chapter 44

"I'm so grateful to the media for all the publicity lately. Right, isn't it nice? Katsuki Bakugou," Shigiraki said as he turned off the TV.

"Good to see you again, Bakugou," Shitori said as he walked up to him.

"What did you do to her?" Bakugou asked remembering the last thing he saw of her was her bloody body falling to the ground.

Shitori signaled Toga and said, "Why, she's here. Toga, go get her," 

"Gotcha! I'll be right back," Toga said as she skipped away.

As Toga went to go get Y/N, the rest of the league left, leaving Bakugou with Shitori. Shitori sat at the bar in front of Bakugou. Bakugou glared at Shitori as Shitori drank from the bar. He put his drink down and looked over at the door.

"Good to know you've finally woken up," Shitori said to Y/N as she walked through the door with Toga behind her.

"Kinda wish I didn't," Y/N said coldly.

"Don't disrespect your elders, brat," Shitori said.

"I'll show you respect when my mother comes back, oh wait, she's not," Y/N said with a smirk.

Bakugou watched as Y/N slowly approached him, his eyes went straight to her shoulder and stomach, he noticed she had a sweater so he wasn't able to see the wounds. Y/N pulled a chair and sat in front of him.

"Hey, Katsuki," Y/N said.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He said as he tried to break free of the restraints.

"I'm fine but I don't think you'll be able to escape," Y/N said.

"What?" He asked.

"From those restraints I mean," Y/N said.

"Right," Bakugou said as he grew suspicious.

"Y/N why don't I give you two a moment alone," Shitori said as he and Toga left.

"Y/N, what did they do to you?" Bakugou asked trying to get out of the restraints.

"They just patched me up," Y/N said, showing the bandages on her shoulder.

"Good, I'll find a way to get us out," Bakugou said. 

"There's no need for that," Y/N said as she stood up.

"What do you mean?" Bakugou asked.

"I mean, I want you to join us," Y/N said as she walked over to him.

"W-what? No! You idiot! Why would you join them?!" Bakugou yelled.

"They can offer me so much more than the heroes can," Y/N said as she kneeled in front of him and put a hand on Bakugou's cheek. He moved his face away from her hand and scowled.

"More than what I can?" He asked coldly.

"Don't take it personally, Katsuki," Y/N said as she stood back up.

"Did you ever mean anything you've ever said?" Bakugou asked looking at the ground.

Y/N chuckled and said, "I never loved you, I was just passing the time,"  as she looked into his eyes. 

Bakugou's eyes widened, he could feel his heartbreak. "You don't mean that? Tell me you don't mean that!" Bakugou yelled.

"You really are obsessed with me, aren't you?" Y/N said as she let out a seductive chuckle.

"What about our future?" Bakugou asked.

"My future doesn't involve you, you were just a waste of time," Y/N said coldly. 

"Y/N that's enough, you're done here," Shitori said as he pulled her out of the room. 

Bakugou watched as Y/N left the room. He watched as the love of his life left after saying that he never mattered to her. Bakugou stared at the ground, he felt empty.

"Good job, Y/N," Shitori said.

"Let him go, I did what you asked," Y/N said. 

"I don't think that will be possible," Shitori said before he pierced Y/N's heart.

"Y-you promised, to let him go," She said as she dropped to the ground.

"You should've known, I never keep my promises. Goodbye Y/N," Shitori said as he watched Y/N fall. Bakugou heard everything that happened. His thoughts were clouded with thoughts of Y/N. 

"NO! Y/N!" Bakugou yelled from the other room. 

Shitori left the room and walked to Bakugou. His hands covered in blood while he had a psychotic smile plastered on his face. Bakugou looked at his hands and saw Y/N's blood all over them. 

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Bakugou yelled as he tried to break out of the chair.

"Why? Because I killed the girl who said she never loved you? Or out of anger that everything Y/N told you was a lie?" Shitori asked sat at the bar.

Bakugou stayed silent while Shitori chuckled. 

"Love is for idiots, it only stops you from reaching your goals. I tried to warn Y/N and look where that got her," Shitori said as he wiped the blood off of his hands.