Chapter 21

"Well, the nice thing about having the whole city on alert is that no villains dare to come out," Manual said as he removed his helmet. 

"Yeah, that's true," Y/N said as she sat down. 

"Well, that's all for today. You may go rest now," Manual said as he left. 

"Thank you!" Y/N and Iida said as they left. 

"Man, I'm tired Y/N said as she stretched and yawned. 

"Yeah me too, we should go rest for tomorrow. Good night Y/N," Iida said. 

"Yeah, good night," Y/N said as she walked to the room she was staying in.

"Ahh sweet sweet bed!" Y/N said as she threw herself on the bed. 

After she laid down for a bit she decided to change out of her hero costume. She began changing until her phone rang. 

"It's Bakugou," She said as she answered the face time. 

"Hey Bakugou, how was your internship?" She asked as she propped the phone down on the dresser. 

"I chose the wrong hero agency," He said.

Y/N laughed and said, "Why's that?" 

Bakugou pointed the camera towards himself and showed his hair. Y/N couldn't help but laugh and said, "Did they give you a make-over?" 

"Yes, instead of doing hero work, Best Jeanist gave me a fucking make-over," He said looking angry. 

"Well, I think you look handsome," She said with a smile. 

Bakugou blushed and mumbled, "Thanks," 

Y/N continued changing out of her hero costume. 

"Hey raindro-" He began until he noticed Y/N was changing in the camera. Luckily it was only her bareback that was facing him. 

"DUMBASS! YOU'RE CHANGING IN THE CAMERA!" Bakugou yelled. 

"Oh shit, my bad. Did you see anything?" Y/N asked as she finished putting on her shirt and walked over to the camera. 

"Just your back," Bakugou said looking away from the camera, hiding his red face. 

"Are you blushing, Bakugou?" Y/N teased. 

"NO! You just caught me off guard," Bakugou said.  

"Yeah, right," she said. 

Bakugou and Y/N kept talking until Bakugou said, "It's getting late, we should rest," "Yeah, goodnight," Y/N said. 

"Night raindrop," Bakugou said before he hung up. 

Timeskip to next day:

"We'll patrol Kyoto today, too. Sorry, this is so monotonous," Manual said. 

"No. It's better this way," Iida said. 

"Don't worry about it," Y/N said. Manual smiled then said, "You're after the hero killer, aren't you," "How did you-" Iida began.

"I couldn't think of any other reason why you'd come to my agency. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you did but you shouldn't be pursuing personal grudges. We don't have the authority to arrest or punish people," Manual said to Iida.

Y/N stayed silent during their conversation. "Y/N? You're here to further train your quirk, right? Not for the hero killer?" Manual asked. 

"I'm here because I know you would be able to teach me new techniques for my quirk since they're similar. I don't have anything to do with the hero killer," Y/N said.