Chapter 16

"Ururaka? Who the hell is that?" Bakugou said as he read the board. 

"Wha-" Ochaco said. 

"Bakugou, she's in our class. You don't care about knowing anyone's name, do you?" Y/N said as she came up from behind. 

"The only names I care about knowing are your's and Teapot's," He said with a straight face.

 "Oh yeah? What's my name then?" Y/N asked putting her hand on her hip.

"Y/N L/N," He said as he turned and walked away. 

Y/N and the whole class were shocked that he remembered her name. 

"Did he really remember your name? I was on his team and he called me tape face." Sero said as she came up to her. 

"I'm just as shocked as you are," Y/N said. 

Katsumi ran up to Bakugou to catch up and said "Didn't know you could remember people's names," 

"Tch, I only know Y/N's because she annoys me the least. Then you since you're my kid and shitty hair," Bakugou responded putting Katsumi in a chokehold and rubbing his knuckles on her head. 

Katsumi fought him off and they laughed. "You mean you like her," Katsumi said. 

"Tch," He said as he began walking away. 

"YOU DIDN'T DENY IT!" Katsumi yelled. 

"You're right," He said shrugging as he walked into the stands. 

"Hey! There you guys are! Midoriya is about to go against Shinso," Ochaco said sitting next to Y/N. 

Bakugou and Katsumi split ways as he went to sit with Kirishima and Katsumi went to sit with Y/N and Ochaco. 

"Guys! It's starting!" Kirishima said and everyone began to watch. Izuku began walking to Shinso when all of a sudden he stopped. 

"I warned him not to say anything!" Ojiro said visibly frustrated. 

"What why?" Ochaco asked. "His quirk is like brainwash or something, it works when you talk to him or something like that," 

"Come on Deku!" Ochaco yelled. 

Everyone cheered for Izuku to break his trance. The battle continued and Izuku was almost out of the ring until Izuku managed to break free and knocked Shinso out of the ring. The battle was over and Izuku made his way to the nurse's office. 

The next battle was Todoroki vs. Sero. The winner of the battle was Todoroki who set off a large blast of ice, trapping Sero. Followed by Denki vs. Ibara. Ibara won using her vines as a shield and immobilized Denki once he overused his quirk. Izuku watched closely, taking notes on the battle, and was unconsciously muttering. Bakugou was visibly ticked off by his muttering. 

"Maybe you should take a second to relax," Ochaco said to Izuku. 

"Has he always been like this?" Y/N asked walking over to Bakugou. 

"Yes, and every time I try not to kill him," Bakugou said while snarling. 

Y/N chuckled at his remark and sat down next to him. "Are you ready for your match?" Bakugou asked Y/N. 

"Yep! I'm gonna crush Iida!" Y/N said while cracking her knuckles. 

Bakugou slightly smiled at her competitiveness and said "Good luck and don't you dare lose," 

"No way in hell am I letting legs beat me," She said as she got up to leave for the arena. 

"Thanks, Bakugou," She said as she pats his head and left. Bakugou slightly blushed at the sudden contact but then went back to his angry expression.