Chapter 26

Y/N looked at Katsumi and cupped her face again, she wiped her tears and smiled. 

"You poor thing, you look just like your father," Y/N said as she looked at Bakugou. 

"HEY! SHE'S LUCKY TO LOOK LIKE ME!" Bakugou yelled. 

Y/N and Katsumi laughed and Katsumi said, "I know dad," 

"She's beautiful, Bakugou. I was just teasing you," Y/N said as she kissed his cheek. 

"Katsuki," Bakugou said. 

"What?" Y/N said. 

"Call me Katsuki from now on," He said. 

"Ok then, Katsuki," She said smiling. 

Katsumi couldn't hold herself back and gave them both a big hug. Y/N and Bakugou were surprised at first but then they hugged back. Y/N smiled at Katsumi then at Bakugou. Bakugou smiled at both his girls and kissed them both on the head. 

"Never knew you were quite a softie, Katsuki," Y/N teased. 

"Whatever, dumbass," 

The three pulled away and Bakugou said, "Now it's your turn to explain everything," 

Y/N took a deep breath and said, "I-I can't," 

"What do you mean you can't?" Bakugou asked. 

"I don't want you guys to be scared of me," Y/N admitted. 

"Is it about your blood bending?" Katsumi asked. 

"Please tell me you didn't get that quirk too," Y/N said. 

"I didn't but I found out from your father," Katsumi said. 

"Did you talk to him?" Y/N asked. 

"Yeah, I went with Mr. Aizawa to gather more information on Shitori," Katsumi said. 

"What the hell is blood bending?" Bakugou asked. 

"I can control any living thing by using their blood. I don't need to come into contact with any blood because of my water quirk. That's why Shitori is looking for me, I think he wants to use me for my quirk," Y/N said. 

Bakugou's eyes widened. "So that's why that bastard has been looking for you," Bakugou said.

"Does anyone else have that quirk in your family?" Katsumi asked. 

"Just me and my dad, but he needs to touch blood for it to work. And possibly you, if you inherited my quirk," Y/N said. 

"Ok, so now we have an idea of what that bastard wants. I'm not going to let him get his hands on either of you," Bakugou said. 

"Thank you, Katsuki. And you too Katsumi," Y/N said with a smile. Bakugou and Katsumi smiled. 

"Ok now that we all know the truth, can we all prepare for the finals. I really wanna go to the training camp!" Katsumi said as she jumped onto Bakugou's back. Bakugou and Y/N laugh at Katsumi's childish behavior and they left the park. 

Katsumi jumped off of Bakugou's back and said, "I'll see you guys later! Mr. Aizawa is probably waiting for me at his house," 

"Ok, bye Sumi," Y/N said as she gave Katsumi a hug and kissed her forehead. 

"Bye, firecracker," Bakugou said as he patted her head. 

Katsumi smiled and waved goodbye as she walked home.