Chapter 61

Mr. L/N was working outside in the yard when he heard the doorbell ring.

"Hm, I wonder who that could be?" Mr. L/N said as he began walking back inside.

He walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello, how may I-" Mr. L/N began but stopped as soon as he saw Emi at the door.

"How ya doin'?" Emi asked with a goofy grin.

"Emi? Wow! You've gotten so big!" Mr. L/N said with a smile.

"Yup! Last time you saw me I was about... 5 i think?" Emi said.

"Yeah, it's been a while," Mr. L/N said.

"Look, D/N... I'm sorry about my sister. She loved you both, but then she got scared when Y/N's quirk manifested and..." Emi said in disappointment.

"Emi, it's all right. We've been doing well," Mr. L/N said.

"I'm glad to hear that, anyways where's that stinker! I wanna see my niece!" Emi said.

"She actually lives at the dorms in UA," Mr. L/N said.

"Really? Oh cool!" Emi said.

"Yeah, we'll plan something with Y/N soon," Mr. L/N said.

"Good because I wanna have some girl time with her," Emi said.

Timeskip:

"A newspaper?" The class asked.

"Yeah, they wanna do a feature on your class for some reason," Aizawa said.

Excitement broke out between the class and everyone began talking.

"That's enough," Aizawa said.

"It's nothing too exciting. The article's about how you're settling in, adjusting to dorm life, that sort of thing. Principal Nezu thought it would be a good idea. This'll show your parents and guardians that you're happy here," Aizawa said.

"I don't wanna do that, that's so embarrassing," Y/N said as she leaned her head on Bakugou.

"Why? Cuz they'll see you in all your beauty?" Bakugou said sarcastically.

"Glad to know you think that," Y/N said as she leaned her face close to his with a smirk.

"You idiot," Bakugou said as he pushed her face away from his.

"See you're doing better," Katsumi said as she walked up to Y/N.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting better," Y/N said.

"Glad to hear that," Katsumi said as she hugged Y/N.

"I'll let her-" Mineta said but Aizawa wrapped him in his scarf.

"The only thing she'll let you do is get close enough to be able to file a restraining order on you," Y/N said as she looked over to Mineta.

Bakugou and Katsumi snickered.

"Don't worry on my account, Mr. Aizawa. I wanna get a feel for what dorm life is really like, so there's no need for them to act," The reporter said.

"I didn't say you could come in yet," Aizawa said.

"I was told I have from 8 AM till 6 PM, so unless my watch is wrong... Hello, everyone, my name is Taneo Tokuda. I'm looking forward to learning all about you," The man said.

He began explaining what he'll be doing and how he wants them to act how they normally would.

"He's got such a nice smile!" Mina said.