Chapter 25

It's the next day and class 1-A is waiting for class to begin. Y/N was peacfully laying her head on her desk when she heard Denki say, "Mineta? Does your eye still hurt?" 

"Yeth, Jiro stabbed my eye with her earphone jack! Then Y/N sent water at my eye through the hole in the wall! THEN BAKUGOU ALMOST MURDERED ME!" He said looking at Bakugou. 

"WELL YOU WERE BEING A FUCKING PERVERTED LITTLE SHIT!" Bakugou yelled making small explosions, waking up Y/N. 

"DUDE! I just wanna fucking nap before class starts," Y/N whines as she pulled up her blazer covering her head. 

"You woke up my mother dip shit," Katsumi whispered. 

"Don't call me dipshit," Bakugou angrily whispered to Katsumi. 

"What even happened in your locker room?" Y/N asked. 

"Well..."

Flash back: 

"Hey, Midoriya! You won't believe what I just found. The jackpot!" Mineta said as he pointed to a hole in the wall covered by a poster. 

"You know what's next door right? The girls locker room!" Mineta cheered. 

"Don't even think about it! Peeping on them like that is a criminal act!" Iida said as he rushed over to him. 

"Then you'll have to throw me into solitary confinement cuz you can't stop me!" Mineta yelled as he ripped off the poster. 

"I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves, Ashido's slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear, Ururaka's super-fine body, Asui's unexplainably soft boobies, Y/N sexy legs, and Katsumi's beautiful ass!" Mineta said as he brought up his eye to the hole. 

Bakugou was visibly pissed at his remarks about Y/N and Katsumi. He could stand Mineta talking about his daughter and the girl he likes in such a vulgar way.  Fortunately Mineta's plan was foiled by Jiro's earphone jack stabbing him in the eye followed by a spray of water from Y/N. 

"MINETA YOU SICK FUCK!" Bakugou yelled as he stomped over to him. 

"Hey, don't murder the guy," Sero said. 

"Yeah, but go ahead and teach him to respect women more," Kirishima said. 

"Yeah Mineta, that was low even for you," Denki said. 

"YOU SICK FUCK MINETA! ILL KILL YOU!" Y/N yelled from the girl's locker room. 

Katsumi snickered at Y/N's remark. 

"You're starting to sound like Bakugou," Momo said. 

"In this situation, it's well deserved," Y/N said putting on her shirt. 

"Man, you really are rubbing off on Y/N" Midoriya said. 

"What's it to you, nerd" Bakugou said. 

End of Flashback:

"Don't worry Bakugou," She said as she leaned into his ear and whispered, "The only person I plan on letting see my 'sexy legs' is you," 

Bakugou's face turned into a deep shade of red that was impossible of hiding. Y/N giggled and rested her head in her palms. 

"Whoa! What'd you say to Bakugou? He's all red!" Denki said. 

"Oh nothing," Y/N said looking at Bakugou. 

"LOOK HE'S GETTING EVEN REDDER!" Sero yelled as he laughed. 

"SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Bakugou yells. 

"All right, that's it for class today. There's only one week till your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training too. There's only one element in the written exam, there's also a practical portion. Good luck," Aizawa said as he left the class.

 Momo began talking about her plans on tutoring almost the whole class when Kirishima said, "Sounds like I should be studying with her," 

"Do you think I not know enough?! Maybe I should beat the lesson into your skull!" Bakugou said. 

"I'm counting on it," Kirishima said. 

"Hey, can you tutor us too?" Katsumi said as she walked up to his desk with Y/N. 

"I'll be the best damn tutor here!" Bakugou said. 

"Perfect! Then we'll get to go to the training camp for sure!" Y/N said. 

"We'll study at the cafe around here at 3:00 sharp on Saturday, got it?!" Bakugou said. 

"Sir, yes, sir," Kirishima, Y/N, and Katsumi said as they saluted. Bakugou rolled his eyes and stomped out of the classroom, while they laughed at his reaction.

Y/N then began walking out of the classroom and met up with Bakugou. 

"Hey, um... I told you I was going to explain everything, so um here I am," Y/N said trying to control her nerves. 

"Right, hang on. Can I bring Katsumi? I need her here to explain my part," Bakugou said. 

"Oh, yeah go ahead but she doesn't need to know about my part," Y/N said. 

"No, she needs to hear it too. I'm sorry but once you hear my part you'll understand," Bakugou said. 

"Fine, whatever. Bring her then," Y/N said. 

"Good. You're coming with me to get her through. Then we'll go somewhere private," Bakugou said. 

"Fine," Y/N said and they went looking for Katsumi. 

"Katsumi! Get over here!" Bakugou yelled once he saw Katsumi. 

"Coming!" Katsumi said as she walked over to Bakugou and Y/N. 

"Good, now let's go," Bakugou said as they walked to an empty park. 

"Ok, now that she's here, explain how you know Shitori," Y/N said crossing her arms. 

"You're gonna tell her?" Katsumi asked. "Yeah, I think she deserves to know," Bakugou said.

 "Ok then," Katsumi took a deep breath before she explained her mission and what happened after Y/N and Bakugou died. 

Y/N's eyes were wide and filled with tears. She was frozen and silent. 

"So yeah, that's basically everythi-" Katsumi began before Y/N cut her off with a warm embrace. 

Katsumi froze for a bit but then hugged her back as she sobbed into Y/N's arms. Y/N pulled away and cupped Katsumi's face and looked into her eyes and said, "I-Is this for real? T-this isn't some sick joke? Right?" 

Y/N said while tears left her eyes. 

"No, it's real," Bakugou said. 

Y/N looked at Katsumi and a smile formed on her face. Katsumi smiled back at her mother and said, "Hi mom, I've missed you," 

"I'm so sorry we weren't there for you," Y/N said as she had a sad expression. 

"But we're here now," Bakugou said as he put a hand on Katsumi's shoulder. 

"Yeah, you are," Katsumi said with the biggest smile she's ever had. 

AN: Hey guys! Thank you all for 20K reads!! OMFG I'm so thankful for all my readers! Give me suggestions on what you guys wanna read going forwards. I still have more chapters planned.