Chapter 57

"Y/N, let's go," Dabi said as he unlocked the door.

Y/N slowly got up from the ground and looked up at Dabi. 

"Why?" She said.

"I said let's go," Dabi said as he pulled her from the ground and unlocked the chain from the wall.

"Where are you taking me?" Y/N asked.

Dabi pulled the chain making her stumble to the ground.

"Worry about what they're going to do to you instead," Dabi said.

Y/N's eyes widened as she tried to pull away but Dabi didn't let her.

Dabi lead Y/N to an isolated room and threw her in.

"Get comfortable," He said as he locked the door.

Y/N curled up into a ball against the wall and waited for someone to come back. She knew she couldn't do anything at the moment. She began shaking from fear and felt panic. Her breathing quickened as she anxiously cracked her knuckles waiting for someone to come back.

"Someone! Please! Just let me out!" She yelled out in panic.

"Nobody's coming, you're all alone... Again," Shitori said as he walked in with a man.

"SHUT UP I'LL KILL YOU!" Y/N yelled at him.

"You and I both know you will never be able to kill me," Shitori said.

Y/N stayed quiet and looked at the man. He had a white lab coat and wore glasses. He was short and had a white mustache. 

"I just need to get some tests from you," The man said as he entered the room. 

Y/N began moving back to get away from the man but she was stopped by the wall.

"I just need to inject this serum into you. The doctor said as he walked up to Y/N and grabbed her arm. 

"Get away from me!" Y/N yelled as she pulled her arm away and used her legs to push him away.

"You brat," The doctor said.

"We'll try this again later. I'll let Dabi deal with you for being disobedient," The doctor said as he opened the door for Dabi to enter.

Y/N's eyes widened in fear as she saw him enter the room. Dabi smirked and walked up to her. He kicked the side of her ribs. Y/N groaned in pain as she fell to the ground. 

"All you had to do was let him inject you. But you had to make this difficult for everyone," Dabi said as he kicked her stomach again. He then created a small flame and burned Y/N's wrist.

"Stop it!" Y/N screamed in pain.

"Suck it up," Dabi said as he slapped her.

"That's enough Dabi," Shitori said as he opened the door signaling Dabi to leave.

Y/N looked up at them. Tears began to form in her eyes but she refused to let them fall. Her ribs were bruised. Her hero costume was all ripped and burnt. Her wrist was now burned. Her body dropped to the ground as she lost her consciousness. 

Y/N was slowly regaining consciousness. She moved her knees to her chest. She was exhausted from the beating and was starting to drift to sleep but knew the moment she fell asleep she would be vulnerable to whatever they tried to do. 

"I gotta think... come on, just think of something," Y/N thought as she tried coming up with a plan to get out.

"I got it, what if I just..." She thought as she pulled her legs through her arms, bringing her hands in front of her.