5.Sid's surprise

Suddenly Sid stood up and went to the center of the canteen.

Sid : Hello guys... Hi hello... Good afternoon.. Pls come here all. I want to say something or I would say confess something.
(By hearing to him all students gathered at that place and Sid's gang including Avu stood up.)

Sid : Ari I want to say something to you. Will you pls join me here??

Ari : Yes why not?

(She went there. Sid sat on knees in front of her.)

Sid : So Ari, we were just friends from childhood. But I also don't know from when I started fallen for you.
When I saw you I just got lost somewhere. I just can't let my eyes go off from you. So miss Arishfa Khan I want to tell you that I love you... I love you so so much that I can't even thought my life without you. So will you be my girlfriend??

(All Sid gang members were hella shocked except Avu)

Ari : of course I will. I love you too.

(They both hugged each other)

All started clapping for them. Avu also starts clapping but inside she felt very sad but she also don't know about it.

Sid's gang were not happy. Because they don't like Ari very much.

They both went towards the gang and sat there.

Avu : congratulations to both of you.

Sid : thank you so much🙂

Ari : thank you (with a fake smile)

Sid : hey?? Why you all are sad?? Aren't you happy for both of us??

Faisu : ya ya we are happy.

Sid : then why you are not congratulating us??
All congratulate them both with a fake smile.

Sid : So Ari you like the surprise?

Ari : I loved it!!

Ri : now leave that Avu I mean Avneet I am Riyaz. You can call me ri.

Avu : hi .. It's ok you can call me Avu.

They all introduced themselves to Avu.
Then they all started eating except Avu. Then she opened her lunch box and started eating it. All are looking at her with confused look.

Jann : Avu why you brought lunch box here? I mean you can eat from canteen na?

Avu : yahh but I thought why to waste money on food. So while preparing breakfast I prepared for lunch also and brought it here.

Reem : waaw you know cooking?

Avu : yes I know.

Ari : don't you have that much money to buy food also?? Don't your parents give you money??

Avu became sad afer hearing this. All noticed it.

Anu : ok so what's next plan.

Sid : yeah so party at my place what say?

All agreed.

Reem : Avu you can also coome.

Avu : no guys it's ok.

Ari : why not?? Come na?? Oh yes I think you never went to any party.(with evil smile)😈😈😈

Avi : yeah never.

Jann : it's ok yaar Avu. You can come today. Sid you are not having any problem na?

Sid : no yaar why would I?

Any : ok great so Avu you are coming and that's final.

Avu : ok.

Sid : ok so come at xyz mansion at sharp 7 ok?

Avu : ok.

(They all finished their lunch and went towards class room. The rest of the day went normal. Ari became sad but happy too)

EOC***
What will happen next?
Why Ari became happy?
Stay tuned.