44.A nice explanation

In Nigam Mansion...

(Vaish enters in Sid's room. She knocks the door)

Sid : Who?

Vaish : Your Bhabhi

Sid : Come.

(She came. She saw the whole room was just messed up. She took a long breath. She put the tray of food on the side table and move towards Sid who was sitting on bed.
Vaish put her hand on his shoulder. He looked towards her and broke down in her arms)

Sid : Bhabhi why only me? Why why why? Why Avu did this with me? What was my mistake? Don't I deserve love? Say na Bhabhi.

(Vaish was caressing his hair)

Vaish : See Sid don't cry. You are my strong bro na. Then don't cry. Stop crying. I will answer all your questions.

(Sid stopped crying. She wiped his tears. He kept his head on her lap. She again started caressing his hair to calm him down)

Vaish : See Sid. I know you are totally upset. But Sid we can't do anything now na. See now you and Avu are married. This is just a game of fate. I will not say anything about what happened. But you have to understand and you have to be strong. See before coming of Ritika you were happy. Now also you can get happiness my bro. Be strong. I know you are not in situation. But mom and your bhai I also worried for you na. And you should not talk to him like that. You should say sorry to him. And trust me Sid Avu is a very good girl. She has pure soul. And according to PJ she risked her life for you na. I am bit saying to accept her right now. But be friend with her. See she was sleeping all night outside your room. She is ill now. She sacrifices all her life for you Sid. Be strong and accept the situation now.

Sid : Ok Bhabhi. I am sorry.

Vaish : Don't say sorry to me Sid. You are my bro na. Say sorry to mom and Abhi. Ok??

Sid : Ok.

Vaish : Now I will feed my brother and you have to eat it. No excuse. First go and get fresh up. Till then I will clean all this.

Sid : Ok. I love you Bhabhi

Vaish : I love you too my bro.

(She kissed him on forehead. Sid went to fresh up and Vaish started to clean all the room and after that she feeds him. Then she made him sleep.)

With Rahul...
.
.
.
.
.
EOC***