33.The engagement

Engagement Day***

(All went to the Nigam Mansion. Rahul went to pich Avu with her. They both came at last. All were there. Parents of all except Ritika were there. Sid and Abhi went on the stage.
Avu took Vaish with her and went to the stage. All other girls took Rits with them and went on stage.)

PJ : Now it's time for ring exchange.

(VA gave rings to Abhi and Sid. They took the rings. Abhi slide ring in Vaishu's finger same did Vaish. All clapped.

Now it's time for Sid and Rits. Sid took ring and was about to slide but as soon as he took the ring and placed in front of Ritika's finger the pole near him broke and was about to fall on him but Avu saw this and went to hold the pole and same did Rahul and others.

But due to sudden action Sid jerked his hand and the ring was thrown by him in air and it got fixed in Avu's finger of the left hand which is holding the pole upwards.

{I hope you all understand it}

All got shocked. But the pole fall on Avu. And she faint. All went towards her. All started to pull Avu out of the pole.

Rahul immediately took Avu and ran towards the car to take her to hospital. All others went behind him. VA told Sid to fix another ring in Ritika's finger. He did.

But VA was happy because the khandani ring was fixed in Avu's finger and not Ritika's finger. They all also went to hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC***