66. Ok but not fine

Next morning...
(Abhi got ready and went to his office without even talking to Sid.)

(Avu woke up first and saw Vaish sleeping peacefully. She smiled and kissed her forehead. Then she got ready and made breakfast and some healthy juice for Vaish. Then she went to woke Vaish up)

Avu : Bhabhi wake up.

(Vaish woke up in just one go. Avu helped her to sit properly)

Avu : Bhabhi how was your sleep?

(Vaish just smiled. Avu was tying Vaish's hair in a bun)

Avu : Aaj mein meri pyari si bhabhi ko ready karungi. Fir hum breakfast karenge. Fir hum koi movie dekhenge fir lunch karenge aur fir evening mein hum walk ke liye jayenge garden mein.

(Vaish again smiled)

Avu : Chalo bhabhi.

(She made her ready. They spent their day. In evening they were going for walk. Avu made Vaish ready. She wrapped shawl around Vaish. They went for walk in nearby

. They were walking. They saw a lady playing with her child and laughing. Vaish saw this and her eyes filled with tears. Avu also got tears. Avu made her sit on the nearby bench. She hugged her tightly and started crying her heart out.)

Avu : Shh.. Bhabhi don't cry. It's ok. Everything will be fine. You are strong na.

(After some time she calmed down. They again started walking.)

Avu (in mind) : Aisa kab tak chalega. We have to do something. Bhabhi ko pehele jaise banana hain.

With Abhi...
(He was returning to home. He went to a shop to buy some stuffs for him. Then his eyes caught something. He saw a boy telling his father to buy a toy for him. His father just smiled and buy that toy for him. Then he made his son hold his finger and went from there.

Abhi saw this and tears started rolling from his eyes. He thought that somewhere he has done the mistake. He should be more careful about Vaish. If that incident never happened then they would become parents till now. He started crying. Then he realised that he is in shop so he wiped his tears but some stuffs and went from there.)
.
.
.
Days passed like this...
(Vaish is becoming normal but she never talks to anyone not even Abhi. She only talks with one and only Avu. She is Ok by physically but not fine completely. Avu and Abhi decided to ask about this to her doctor. One day ......
.
.
.
EOC***