114.Now all ok

(Sid went to the nearby temple)

Sid : Why God why? Why always her? Why not me? What was her fault? She always supported me. She didn't even thought bad about anyone in her dreams also. She is such a pure soul. Then why only her? And besides what is the fault of that innocent soul inside her? We didn't even know about it. Why you did this to them? Why not me? She has suffered a lot. Please don't do anything to her. I know there is presence of you everywhere in the world. I believe you God. Please don't let her go. Don't let our child go away from us. Please bring them back. I want to spend my entire life with them. Please God. If there is really presence of you anywhere then nothing should happen to them.

(He sat there sometime lost in his own fhoughtst. Suddenly his phone rang. It was pf Vaish. He quickly picked it up)

Call conversation...

Sid : Di bolo kya hua?

Vaish : Sid come here quickly.

Sid : yeah ok

Call ended

(He literally ran from there towards hospital. He saw all of them there. He saw doctor and rushed towards him)

Sid : Doctor what happened? She is fine na?

Doctor : yes Mr. Nigam. It's a miracle. They both are totally fine. We can also here your baby's heartbeats.

Sid (happy) : Really? Can I meet her?

Doctor : yeah you can go. But don't stress her. She is too much weak.

(Without even answering Sid went in room. He saw her and tears again started rolling his cheecks. He went towards her and kissed her forehead and caressed her hair. Avu opened her eyes and saw him.

Tears started rolling from her eyes. She tried to get up but couldn't due to weakness. Sid also said her to just layed down.)

Sid : why you did this Avu? Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh? Mere baare me socha tak nahi?

Avu : Wahi socha aur maine wahi kiya jo mujhe karna chahiye tha. See I am fine now.

Sid : But from no work. No any stress. Only rest.

Avu : ok but only for few days.

Sid : No not few days but total 8 months.

Avu : what? 8 months? Why?

Sid : kyun matlb? Ab tum ek nahi do ho na toh rest toh karni padegi. Warna tum use sambhal kaise paogi?

Avu : what are you talking Sid?

Sid : You are pregnant Avu
.
.
.
EOC***