52.She came again

Sid : You?

VA : why you came here now Ritika?

(So yes guys she is Ritika. I think all guessed it correct)

Ritika : Aunty let me explain please.

Sid : Come Rits

Rits : Thanks. Sid trust me Manjul kidnapped me on the day of wedding. I ran from there again please Sid let's do marriage now. I know your image got spoiled on the day of marriage.

Sid : Rits but..

Rits : What but yaar?

VA : Sid married to Avu.

Rits : What?

Abhi : Yes. Now you can go from here.

Sid : Don't say like that bhai. Don't worry Rits. I should have searched for you on that day. You can live with us. It was my mistake. I will divorce Avneet as soon as possible and then we can marry.

Rits : Really...

Sid : Yeah.

Rits : Thank you Sid.

(Now VA can't say anything. She left from there. Abhi also went from there. Avu was standing at the door like a statue with no expressions. Sid went to her.)

Sid : You spoiled my life na. Now just wait and watch how I spoil your life.

(Hearing this Avu started crying. Sid and Rits went from there. Vaish went towards Avu and hugged her.)

Vaish : Calm down Avu. Be strong. Nothing will happen. I am always with you. Don't cry yaar.

Avu : Bhabhi you should eat the breakfast.

Vaish : No I don't want it.

Avu : No bhabhi your health is important.

Vaish : Ok.

(While eating...

Vaish : Avu are you ok?

Avu : Yes bhabhi I am ok.

After sometime

(Avu took the breakfast in a tray and went towards Sid. She knocked the door)

Sid :Who?

Avu : It's me Avneet.

Sid : Come. Kya kaam hain?

Avu : Woh. You didn't eat your breakfast and also Ritika is looking tired. So I brought this for you both.

Rits : Thanks Avneet. Are you upset because of me?

Avu : No not at all. Afterall it's my mistake also. I am sorry for marrying Sid. You can marry him. I won't say anything.

Sid : Thanks for it. Now you can leave.

Avu : Ok.

(Avu left from there.)
.
.
.
(Let me clear to you all guys that Avu, Abhi, VA, Vaish thought that Ritika is correct now. They thought that this was planned by Manjul. He kidnapped Ritika on the day of wedding and said that she herself ran from the house. But the actual thing is different)
.
.
.
EOC***