98.The special night

Avu : Nice

Sid : But I am not full. I am hungry.

Avu : What you are hungry? Chlo let's order something.

Sid : Arey yaar not that wala..

Avu : Then?

Sid : I mean I want you.

Avu : Ok then... What?

(As soon she realised she blushed like hell. She put his head on bed and went in balcony)

Sid : Avu.. Avu..

(Sid reached there and turned her. She hide her face in her hands. Sid chuckled and remove her hands and lift her face up. She was blushing like anything.

Sid just picked her up in bridal style and went inside and put her on bed. Sid hovered over her. Sid kissed her on forehead, cheecks and pecked her lips. Sid kissed her on neck. He started giving kissed all over her face and neck. She is breathing heavily clutching the bed. Sid looked towards her.)

Sid : Avu it's ok if you don't want then I am not gonna force you.

(He got up from her and was going away when Avu held his hand and pulled him. He fell on her. She didn't say anything just put her hand onto his neck making him closer to her.)

Sid : Are you sure?

Avu (blushing) : yes..

(Sid kissed her fully on lips and started moving his hands all over her body. Shivers ran down through her spine.

They both were enjoying. The proximity between them is so heated up. They both made love to each other for long time and slept cuddling each other)

In morning...

Avu was first one to woke up. She found herself on Sid's naked chest and wrapped in Sid's arms. She blushed remembering last night moments.

Suddenly Sid also woke up and saw Avu blushing. Sid tight his grip more. Avu looked towards his face)

Sid : Someone enjoyed last night.

(Avu blushed hard and hide her face in Sid's chest.)

Sid : Avu please don't blush or otherwise I will  not able to come control.

(Avu blushed hard on this. Sid chuckled)

Sid : okok stop now.

Avu : let's get ready.

Sid : yeah.

(They both got ready and went home. Avu quickly made tiffin for them and they both left for office. Sid dropped Avu at her office and went towards his)
.
.
.
EOC***