41.Four lives in danger

(Rahul just went from there and went in park and started crying his heart out)
.
.
.
.
.
(In mansion - All their friends went to their homes. All were went to sleep in their respective rooms. Avu went in Sid's room. She knocks the door. But no response. She again knock the door. She did this three four times. Finally after sometime Sid opened the door. She can clearly say that he was crying his heart out. He had stained and pale face, puffy eyes. She felt very bad for him.)

Avu : Woh....

Sid : What you wanna do now, huuu?? You are now happy na? If you wanted money only then why didn't you ask me for that? I could have give it to you na. Why you did this? Why why why?? You can never be happy. You snatch my love from me. Bloody gold digger.

Avu (crying) : Sid listen to me please. I didn't did this for money. Please listen to me.

Sid : what listen ha?? Kya rehe gaya hain ab??
(He slams the door and said...

Sid : Do whatever you want. But please leave me alone.

(Avu tried to explain him again but he didn't listen. She was crying like hell. She sat there only while crying outside the room)
.
.
.
.
.
Inside the room...

Sid : why God why you did this to me? Where is my love my Ritika?? Why that bitch married to me?? What have I did? Why this punishment??

(He again started crying)
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere....

(A girl was crying like hell in the room. Same girl mentioned before in chapter no. 38)

Girl : Please leave me. Why you are doing this to me?? I don't love you. Why can't you understand? You can't get love by doing this. Please leave me.

Sm1 : Just shut up. We are marrying tomorrow morning only. And that's final. You better get ready tomorrow morning.

Girl (in mind) : Why God why you are doing this me? Now what will I do??

(She started crying)
.
.
.
.
.
EOC***

Four people are crying. The four lives are in danger just because of love. What fate planned for them?
What you think what will win the love or the fate?
Who was that girl?