47.I am sorry

In Nigam Mansion...

(Avu got ready in bathroom itself. She came out and saw Sud was not there. Then she went down and saw everyone except Sid)

VA : Come Avu have breakfast.

Avu : No aunty you eat first.

VA : Call me mom beta. I am your mom now.

Avu : Ok

(She went in kitchen and saw Vaish. She was preparing breakfast)

Avu : Bhabhi can I do something?

Vaish : Arey why are you asking Avu? This is your kitchen also. Ok chalo saath me banate hain.

Avu : Ok

(They made breakfast and came towards table. Sid also came there)

Sid : I am sorry Mom and Bhai for yesterday. I was not in my senses. But someone (looking at Vaish) consoled me and explained me everything. I am sorry. I will not do anything like that again.

Abhi : It's ok bro.

VA : It's ok beta. Now eat breakfast. Your bhabhi made this.

Vaish : No ma..

(Avu signalled her not to tell anything about breakfast)

Vaish : Yes mom I made it.

(They all ate breakfast. Sid went from there)

VA : Thank you so much Vaish. Because of you only Sid calmed down. Thanks a lot.

Vaish : Mom what are you saying? He is my bro also. You don't have to say thank you.

VA : Aww meri bacchi.

(She hugged her. Abhi smiled at Vaish)

With Rahul...

Rahul : Just because of that so called image you are saying this. Who said no one will marry her. I will marry her right now.

(Mihu got shocked. Rahul took her in bridal style and went to the temple. He put her down. He took a black string from mandir and tied on her neck. He took kumkum and put at her partition. He again took her in bridal style and took Phere around fire which was already there in Madir

{Ab yeh mat poocho ki fire already kaise.. Kyunki woh mujhe bhi nahi pata😒😒😒😛😛😜😜😜}

And put her down. He went to those people)
Rahul : Now we are married. No one is gonna talk about her. Understand?

(All were shocked. Rahul took her again in bridal style and went from there)
.
.
.
EOC***