71.The truth came out

Vaish : Because my chotuse devar you are now going to become chachu.

Sid : Ha toh usme kya hain... WAIT WHAT?? SACCHI?

(Sid got too much happy. He pick Vaish up and twirled her.)

Avu (from behind) : Aisa mat karo.. She is feeling dizzy.

Sid : Oh sorry..

(He put her down. Then he recognized the voice. All came from behind. Sid got confused. Rits was there listening all this and fuming in anger.)

Rits : Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Vaish : Rits don't utter a word?

Vaish : I want to show you something and also want to say something.

(All were confused)

Avu : Bhabhi please first sit on sofa. Then say what you want.

Vaish : Ok

(She sat on sofa)

Vaish : Ok so guys do you want to know what happened on the day when we lost our child?
I know you all are thinking that why I didn't say anything about this before but you all know that I was not in state of telling anything. It's just that Avu took a lot care of me. And now I am fine. So moving to that topic. I want to say that the one who killed my child is none other than Ritika..

(All got shocked)

Sid : Bhabhi..

Vaish : I said keep quiet.

(Sid got quiet)

Vaish : So on that day I was  walking around the stairs to click my pictures. But suddenly my video recorder started. I guess I accidentally pressed that button. I was about to go downstairs but..

Rits pushed me hardly. I saw her face on my phone. I got shocked. But then I fell down and I couldn't remember much and after that you all know what happened. Later because of depression I didn't use my phone much and Abhi also didn't noticed that video. Today morning only I saw that video and then I remembered all things. And if you are not trusting me then here is the video.

(She showed them that video. All got shocked. Abhi, Avu and Sid got tears. Sid was shocked like hell. Rits came near him)

Rits : Sid yeh sab jhut hain.. It's a fake video. Trust me. I didn't did anything. That was Avu not me. I saw her. Sid you love me na. Then trust me. I didn't did anything.

Sid : ...
.
.
.
EOC***