46.New journey

In Nigam Mansion...

(All woke up in morning. Avu is feeling better now. She have to get ready now. She was thinking that how she is going to talk with Sid. She went to his room. And knocked the door)

Sid : who?

Avu : Me... Avneet.

Sid : what do you want?

Avu : I have to get ready now.

Sid : Come in.

(Sid was all ready sitting on bed watching movie on his laptop. He is looking fine now. Avu sighs in relief)

Sid : How are you getting ready?

Avu : Ha??

Sid : I mean where are you clothes?

Avu : Yesterday Faisu bro went and brought my clothes here and they are in the cupboard of your room.

Sid (in mind) : It's our room.

Avu : May I go now?

Sid : Where?

Avu : For getting fresh.

Sid : Yaah you can go.

Avu : Thank you

(She went)

Sid (in mind) : Am I her boss? Why she is asking me these questions? Leave it Sid. Let's watch movie. Then I have to say sorry to mom and bhai.
.
.
.
With Rahul...

(They both woke up with bang bang on the door. They woke up with jerk. They opened the door. Mihu got shocked to see the person.)

Mihu : You??

(She hide behind Rahul)

Rahul : Who is he?

Person : Her going to be husband. Who are you?

Rahul : Thank god. We found you. Now take her with you. I am really tired now. I am going buy.

( He was about to go when the person stops him)

Rahul : what?

Person : What you both were doing here?

Rahul : Nothing. We just came here last night because of that shooting.

Person 2 : Means you both live here whole night. Beta you are not going to marry this bastard girl now. Let's go. She is just shitt.

She is characterless. She is just rubbish. Now you can't marry her because she lived with another person. Our image may get destroyed. Let's go.

(Mihu is crying badly)

Rahul : Wait what you just said? We didn't did  anything last night. How can you say like that?

Person : So what? We have a great image in society. Now no one is gonna marry her.
Because she slept with you.

Rahul : Only because of this so called image you are not accepting her??

(Now Mihu is crying like hell)

EOC***