119.Perfect family

AD : How are you beta?

Avu : I am fine papa

(AD kissed her forehead. SA and VA did same. Vaish came there with Abhay)

Vaish : you are alright na?

Avu : yes

Vaish : Abhay see this is your cute sister.

(He giggled. All were watching the baby one by one)

Sid : Ab bas hogaya. Niklo yaha se.

All : Bitch.

(Sid rolled his eyes. Avu laughed)

VA : Avu naam socha hain?

Avu and Sid : Ha PIHU

All : waaow.

VA : Ok ab chlo sab ghar. Kal Avu ghar aa jayegi fir aa jana sab

(All went home except Sid. He took his daughter and went towards Avu. Ge sat beside her and gave her Pihu. Avu hold her carefully. Sid came and kissed both of them o  their forehead. He then sat beside Avu and wrapped his one arm around her. Aaaha.. Perfect family)

Sid : You know how much I got scared. I was literally crying. Then I took our daughter in my arms then I was on the ninth cloud.

Avu : Hmm I was also scared but when I took her in my arms my all pain gone within seconds.

Sid : She is so much cute just like you.

Avu : She has eyes just like you hazel brown.

Sid : Woh toh hona hi tha. Akhir meri beti hain.

(He bend towards Pihu and kissed her on her whole face.)

Sid : I love you so so so much my cutieeepiiee. I promise I will give you lots lots lots of love. I will give you each and every thing you want. We will trouble your mom.

Avu : Heyyyyy

Sid : I was joking yaar. Now give her to me. You sleep now.

Avu : Ok

Sid : Chlo meri jaan we will talk.

(Avu laid on bed. Sid was talking to his daughter and swaying her. She also slept. Sid put her in crib and kissed her small small cheecks then he also laid down on sofa and slept watching her daughter)

Next morning...

They all went in Nigam mansion. All were there. They did some rituals and went inside.
.
.
.
EOC***