17.The truth

Next morning...

Avu woke up as soon ad the sunrays fall on her face. She remembered the last night and started crying again but she got ready and went for college.
She was little bit early. So she went and sat under the tree and started crying again and lost in her own world.
By the time all reached college except Sid and Ari. Jann saw Avu and went near her. Avu saw Jann and hugged her tightly. All got tensed.
Jann : Avu kya hua??

Avu : ....

Anu : Avu batao na kya hua?

Avu : ....

Faisu (little bit angry) : Avu abhi ke abhi batao kya hua??Aur mujhe tumse baat bhi karni hain.

Jann : Faisu why are you so much angry? What happened??

Faisu : Ok I will tell you all. That night when Avu fall in water I thought that something is wrong. So I called the manager of that hotel and told her to give me the cctv footage of that time. I saw that when we were talking Ari called Avu to the opposite side. As soon as Acu reached there Ari pushed her in pool and ran from there. And after that you all know.

(All were shocked)

Jann : I can't believe.

Faisu : Ok then see this.

(He gave them his phone and they saw that cctv footage)

Anu : How can someone be so cheap?

Faisu : woh sab chodo. Avu you tell me why didn't you told us about Ari?? You also knew na that Ari was behind that.

Avu : Because I don't want any misunderstanding between Ari and Sid because of me.

Ri : Are you insane?? Let's go guys I am gonna show that footage to Sid right now.

Avu : No please for God's sake don't do this.

Jai : Avu will you please just shut up. How can you like that ha??

Avu : Please yaar at least for me don't tell anything to Sid.

After a lot discussion they all agreed. But Avu was least interested I all this. Because she was worried about something else. All noticed this. Then Faisu sat beside Avu and cupped her face.

Faisu : Avu look into my eyes and if you think I am like your own brother then tell me why are you worried?? What happened to you??

(Avu didn't said anything and hugged him tightly. All felt very bad. They console her.)

Jai : Avu now tell us what happened to you ???

(Jai wiped her tears.)

Ri : Now say.

Avu : ....
EOC***