74.Back to normal

Meanwhile with Abhinavi...

(Abhi feed her and made her take medicines. He also ate dinner. They were talking for sometime. Abhi sat on bed and made her sit on his lap. He kept his hands around her waist carefully and placed his chin on crook of her neck)

Vaish : Abhi you are happy na?

Abhi : Jaan I am not happy. I am super duper happy. You know what I missed you so much last few days. I missed your presence your joyfullness your talks and many things. But now I am so so so happy. Thank you so much Vaish.
Vaish : I am sorry meri wajah se you were sad.

(A tear escaped from her eye)

Abhi : Arey Vaish ro mat. And that is not truth. I was not sad because of you. It's just that I missed you a lot. But don't cry na baccha. If you will cry then I will be sad. Now don't cry.

(Vaish smiled and hugged his torso)

Abhi : I love you both.

Vaish : I love you too.

(They talked for some time. Then Abhi layed down on bed and made Vaish sleep beside him carefully. She came close to him and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her. They both slept in each others embrace)

Next morning...

(Of course Avu woke up early in the morning. She got fresh. Then she started doing her office work. She did her work for 1 and half hour.

Then she went to made breakfast. She made breakfast and made some healthy stuff for Vaish. When she was making juice for Vaish, Abhi came down with Vaish. He made her sit on chair. He also sat beside her)

Abhi : Good morning Avu.

Avu : Good morning bhai. Bhabhi how are you?

Vaish : Avu I am not feeling well.

Avu : Fir aap niche kyun aayi? Accha chodo.
Take this juice. You will feel better.

Vaish : Avu mujhe kuch nahi chahiye.

Abhi : Aisa kaise chalega. Do mujhe Avu. Dekhta hoon kaise nahi Khati yeh.

Vaish : No yaar Abhi. I don't want it.

Abhi : Chup

(He made her eat forcefully. Then made her drink juice. Then he went to office. Avu took her to their room and made her sleep. She sat beside her sometime and then left. She took the breakfast in tray and walk to her room. She went inside to find Sid still sleeping. She kept the breakfast on table. She shook him)

Avu : Sid utho.
.
.
.
EOC***