104.VA helped Sidneet (indirectly)

In morning...

(Avu was now feeling well. She woke up but found herself alone on bed.)

Avu : Sid where are you?

(Sid came from kitchen. He came and sat beside her and kissed her forehead)

Sid : How are you feeling now?

(Avu just hugged him and placed her head on his chest. He also hugged her back)

Sid : Arey what happened? You ok na?

Avu : No I am feeling like not going in office today.

Sid : But it's Sunday Avu.

Avu : Arey ha yes.. We have to go in Mandir na. I will get ready.

(She got ready. They both went to Mndir. They wait for some time. Then they saw VA coming)

Sid : Avu tum kya karogi?

Avu : Wait and watch.

(She quickly covered herself with dupatta and put her phone on silent and went towards VA. She intentionally bumped into VA which causes falling of both the phones of them.

Avu immediately took VA's phone and went. Their phones are same so VA took Avu's phone which was on the ground and went in Mandir. Avu went towards Sid.)

Sid : Kya baat hain yaar..

Avu : Ha ab chalo jaldi kaam karte hain

(She found the call recording. Then she sent it to her phone and then delete that message from VA's phone)

Avu : ho gaya.

Sid : Ab phone wapas kaise dogi.

Avu : jaise liya tha waise hi.

Sid : oh.

Avu : But iss baar tum jaoge.

Sid : Why?

Avu : Because if I bumped with Mom second time then she can doubt na.

Sid : oh yaa.

(Then when VA came, Sid bumped with her and took Avu's phone and ran from there. They both Hi fied and went home)

At home..

Avu : Chlo ab recording sunte hain.

(They listen that recording and Sid immediately recognize Manjul's voice)

Avu : Ok then aaj raat ham ghar jayenge.

Sid : Ok.

(Avu then hugged Sid. He hugged her back)

Avu : I love you Sid.

Sid : I love you too meri jaan. But kya hua? You are not feeling good?

Avu : Bas kabhi chod kar na jana mujhe.

Sid : Avu aisa kyun bol rahi ho?

Avu : Aise hi. But you promise me first.

Sid : Promise Avu.

Avu : Ok

Sis : No you are ok?

Avu : yes

Sid : pakka?

Avu : Yes pakka.

(They both stayed like that for long time. Then Avu set Manjul's voice in that app. They are ready for the mission now.)
.
.
.
EOC***
More Dhamakes are coming.