8.Sid got provoked

After some time party got over and all went to their home.

At night

Sid calls Ari

Ari : Hi Sid.

Sid : Hi Ari. I want to talk with you. Meet me now at the park.

And he ends the call.
.
.
.
At park

Ari : Hi Sid. You wanna see me??

Sid : stop it Ari. Don't behave like you don't know anything.

Ari : what happened Sid?

Sid (shouts) : oh really Ari? Ok let me ask you. Firstly why you behave so rudely with Avneet. You also know that she didn't did it intentionally. Then why you said all that things to her?

Ari : Sid. Why are you shouting at me that only for that bitch. You don't know Sid she is not innocent. All middle class girls behave like they are innocent but are not. She is also like them. She only tried to make attention of  all towards her. Believe me. She is such a gold digger.

Sid thought for a while.

Sid : ok let it be. But please you don't do anything like this again. And go now. It's too late.

Ari : yahh bye.

Ari (in mind) : now just see Avneet how I make you down in front of Sid 😈😈😈😈😈
.
.
.
Sid (in mind) : Ari is correct or wrong? What if Avneet is like that what Ari said. What if she is also a gold digger. But I think she is innocent only. Ughh how can I find it?? Yes I will talk to Faisu. Yes.

Like this he slept thinking about Avu.
.
.
.
Avu's side

Avu (in mind) : Sid is very nice guy. He supported me today in front of everyone. I should thank him. But Ari is also right. I should not go to the party. She is Sid's girlfriend. What if she misunderstood something again. I should talk to Jann about this.
She also slept thinking about Sid.
.
.
.
Next morning
.
.
.
EOC***
What will happen next?
Will Sid believe Ari??