50.Beautiful Avu

In Nigam Mansion

At Midnight...

(Avu was shivering because Sid didn't gave her blanket. She took her dupatta on her body and slept like that. But as dupatta is very thin she started shivering again due to cold. Also Sid kept the temperature of AC very low. Due to the noise of her teeth Sid woke up)

Sid ( in mind) : Isne meri zindagi barbad kar di aur ab meri neend bhi kharaab kar rahi hain. Isko toh mein abhi dekhta hoon.

( He went towards her. Due to wind her dupatta fell from her face and due to light of the moon her face lighten up. As soon as Sid saw her face he got lost in her. He bent down. He put his hand over her face. Due to this Avu opened her eyes. Again Sid got lost in her eyes. He was continuously looking in her deep eyes)

Sid ( in mind) : OMG. How beautiful her eyes are! She is looking damn gorgeous in this moonlight. Her eyes, her soft cheeks.. OMG I can't control. She is just too much beautiful.

(His chain of thought broke by the sound of wind coming from window. He remove his hands and stood up. Avu is in fear. She couldn't find out what's happening to Sid. She also got up and sit on couch. By this time Sid again went in his devil side. 😈😈😈😈)

Sid : Meri zindagi kharab kar di ab mujhe sone bhi nahi de rahi?

Avu : I am sorry. Woh..

Sid : Kya woh woh kya... Ab mujhe koi bhi avasj nahi chahiye. Warna abhi ke abhi mere room se bahar nikaal dunga.

Avu : Ok.

(Sid again went to sleep)

Avu (in mind) : Agar mein fir se so gayi toh fir Sid jaag jayega. Better way mein jaagi hi reheti hoon. Par karoon kya? Ha padhai hi kar leti hoon. Par light on ki toh fir Sid jaag jayega. Ab kya karoon? Oh ha... Window ke pass baith jaati hoon. Moonlight bhi aa jayegi.

(Then Avu took her book and sat beside window and started studying)

With Rahul...

(Rahul got up and went to drink water in kitchen. He hear some sound from guest room. He went in the room. He saw that Mihu is clutching the blanket and saying something in sleep. She is sweating badly. He went towards her)

Rahul : Mihika utho .. Kya hua?

(She got up and saw Rahul. She hugged him tightly and start sobbing. He was shocked but composed himself and hugged her back. She was crying badly)

Rahul : Sh.. Calm down. Nothing will happen. Calm down

Mihu : They are trying to kill me. Please save me. Please

Rahul : Kuch nahi hoga. It was just a nightmare.
(She calmed a bit. Rahul gave her water. She lied back in bed. She is trying to sleep. But because of fear she couldn't. Rahul sat on the bed and started caressing her hair. After sometime she slept. But Rahul also felt asleep like that only. Because he was tired. He slept there beside her.)
.
.
.
EOC***