75.Ab kya hua?

Avu : Sid utho.

Sid : Five minutes

Avu : No. Sid see the time. you should wake up now.

Sid : No come na you also sleep.

(He pulled her towards him and hugged her from behind. Shivers ran down through her spine. She freed herself from his grip. An idea came in her mind)

Avu : Mom aap yaha kab aayi?

(Sid woke up with jerk)

Sid : Sorry mom. I am sorry. See I woke up.

(He saw Avu laughing. He understood. He came near her and pulled her from waist. Avu got shocked)

Sid : Bohot hasi aa rahi hain?

Avu : I am sorry but you were not waking up. And see the time. It's almost 10. You should not sleep this much.

(She freed herself from his grip.)

Avu : Go get fresh. Then you have to eat breakfast also.

Sid : Fine

(He went from there in washroom. She started cleaning whole room. By the time ge came out wearing his clothes. She put the breakfast on the table and told him to eat it. He held her wrist)

Sid : I know you didn't eat anything. You also eat na.

Avu : Ok

(They both ate the breakfast. Then Avu went to kitchen to clean dishes. After some time she went to her room to do some office work. Sid was doing something in his laptop. They both did their work for sometime.

Then Avu went and made something for Vaish and went to woke her up. She entered her room and saw Vaish was already awake. She made her drink that juice. Then they both went down. They were talking on random stuff. After some time Sid came there. They were talking.

Then Avu made lunch for them. Then they ate it. Then in evening all three went for walk in garden. Abhi also joined them after some time. They all were enjoying. Suddenly...
.
.
.
EOC***