106.Avu(m)

Sid : I am not letting you to jump in balcony.

Avu : But why?

Sid : what if..

Avu : Kuch nahi hoga yaar.

Sid : But..

Avu : Sid..

Sid : Ok but I will help you to go there first. Then only I will go from here.

Avu : Fine. After that we have to find your video and property papers also.

Sid : ok

(They again sat on the sofa. Avu again hugged him softly and put her head on his chest. Sid hugged her back. He was caressing her hair)

Sid (in mind) : Yaar. Ab mujhe dar lag raha hain. I should be happy because she is hugging me. But no. This is not ok. I can tell that something is there. Why she is behaving weird?

Sid : Avu..

Avu : Hmm..

Sid : Are you ok na?

Avu : Hmm

Sid : Avu. Agar kuch hain toh batao ha.

Avu : Hmm.

(Sid broke the hug and kissed her all over her face making her giggle. They both thought to go now. They hugged each other. They went in balcony.

Sid was helping Avu to jump. She jumped in balcony but again pain struch her in stomach. But again she brushed it off. Sid gave her flying kiss. She blushed and catched it.

Then Sid went to Ritika's room. He put the mask on his face in case if Ritika is in her senses. Sid opened the door and saw Ritika drinking a lot and not in her senses. He put his phone camera on. He went and back hugged her. He signalled Avu to speak. Avu started speaking through that app. Sid was also doing Lip Sync on case if Ritika saw his lips.)

Avu (in voice of Manjul) : Hi baby...

Rits : Hi baby. Tum yaha kaise? Kisi ne dekha toh?

{I will use Avu (m) instead of Avu (in voice of Manjul) }

Avu (m) : No baby. No one saw me. I just want to meet you.

Rits : Oh. So let's do something na.

(She turned towards Sid and started coming close)

Avu (m) : What..do you..mean?

Rits : Arey why are you stammering? Uss bevakuf Sid ki tarah.

Avu (m) : Waise I want to know ki tumne kya kiya tha uske saath. Detail mein.

Rits : Bataya toh tha.

Avu (m) : details baby.

Rits : ok. Toh the last night before our wedding...
.
.
.
EOC***