94.First kiss

At midnight...
(Sid woke up due to some noise. He saw that Avu is shaking and murmuring something. He touched her to woke her up. She is having high fever. He got tensed)

Sid : Avu Avu... Utho

(Avu woke up and hugged him tightly and started crying violently. Sid got more tensed. He hugged her and patted her back)

Avu (while hugging and sobbing) : Sid they will beat you.. They will use me... They..

Sid : Sh sh... Kuch nhi hoga. See we are in our room. You are safe. No one will hurt you. I am here only. Calm down

Avu : But..

Sid : Sh.. Sh... Kuch nahi hain. Don't cry na.

(After sometime she calmed a bit. Sid gave her medicine. He layed her down and sat beside her carressing her hair. He kissed her forehead. She is looking at him)

Sid : Sleep na. What happened?

Avu (cracking voice) : You... will.... n.. Never... L.. Leave me na..??

(Sid just pulled her up and made her sat in his lap like a baby. He put his one arm around her protectively and other arm cupping her small face. She is just looking down and crying. Tears were rolling on her cheecks. He wiped her tears and made her look into his eyes)

Sid : I will never leave you. I will be with you forever.

(Avu cried more. He then again wiped her tears and told her to not cry. He leaned forward and kissed her on forehead, then her left cheeck and right cheeck. Shivers ran down through her spine. Then finally he leaned more towards her and placed his lips on hers and kissed her softly. Avu got shocked. But he pulled himself away quickly. Both turned red as tomato. They both blushed hard. He then hugged her tightly.)

Sid (in mind) : OMG. I kissed her. Are you mad Sid? What have you done? What will she think about me? Uughhhh. I just hate myself. Yaar but she is so much soft as cotton. And her lips are so much soft. Yaar how can someone be so soft. I am never gonna leave you my love my softy. I will confess my feelings to you soon.

(He broke the hug slowly and found her sleeping. He again kissed her on her forehead and he also slept.)
.
.
.
EOC***