6.Embarrased

After lunch break also Avu sat all alone on first bench for rest of the lectures. Now it's time for leave.

Faisu : ok boys so it's 3.30 pm right now. As party will be at 7 pm at Sid's place so we have to get ready also. So take your cars and your respective partners also 😜😜😜and go. We will directly meet at 7 pm.

All boys : yay yay captain.

They did as Faisu said. Avu started walking. She has to go to her office directly and then home and then party. They all went towards her.

Jann : Avu if you don't mind we can drop you.

Avu : thanks Jann. But no problem I will go by myself. Thanks again.

Jann : Are you sure?

Avu : yaah bye.

Jann : ok then we will meet you at 7 pm.

Then all went to their home.
After around 20 minutes Avu reached her office.
She went towards receptionist.

Avu : Yesterday I came here for interview and I am selected for the partime job. Can you please tell me to whom I should talk about my work?

Rec : sure ma'am. But our boss is not here. So that ma'am will guide you (pointing towards a lady)

Avu : ok thank you.

Avu went towards that lady and that lady told her about her work. Then Avu started doing her work.
At about 5.45 pm she remembered that she has to go to the party also. Then she went towards that lady and ask her for early leave and she got the permission.
At about 6.05 she left the office. Then she quickly went to her home. She got freshen up and started to find a dress for party. Then she found a dress.

Avu (in mind) : This dress is gifted by my orphanage ma'am and I didn't wear it till now. So I think I should wear this only.

She got ready and started walking. She searched for the address of Sid's house on internet which was given by Jay and she found that it will take 30 minutes by walking to his home. She looked at time. It was 6.25.

So she started to walk and follow the map.
She reached there at sharp 6.50
( waaww she is really good in walking. By the way I also walk very fast 😜😜😜)

She goes inside and saw everyone. Everyone started looking at her with weird expressions. And some also started laughing. She felt very embarrassed. 

EOC***
What will happen next?