22.New Friend

The lecture went normal for all except Sid and Ari.Sid was getting hell angry and jealous of that UB. Ari was completely lost in UB.Sid also observed her but he ignored.

After lecture all went in canteen. After some time that same UB canme there and stood beside Avu. Seeing him Sid got more angry and as usual he was noticed by Faisu. Ari started drooling over UB.

UB : Hey.

Avu : Hi.

UB : What's your name?

Avu : Hi I am Avneet Kaur.

UB : Hi I am Rahul.

Avu : Oh. Nice to meet you.

UB : Can we be friends?? Mera yaha koii friend nahi hain??
(Now toh Sid was like aag ka gola. He stood up like maniac. All looked towards him like he is an alien came from Perika Galaxy.But suddenly Ari speaked)

Ari : Toh mein ban jati hoon.

All : What?

Avu looked towards her bros for permission which they all gave.

Avu : Ok. Friends.

Ari : Ya friends.

Rahul : I think I didn't ask you about that. I only asked Avu for friendship.

(Ari fumes in anger and went from there. Now Sid got lost in his thoughts)

Faisu : Chalo guys let's go to the classes otherwise we will be late.

Rahul : Avu I mean Avneet is there any problem if I sit with you?
(Again Avu looked towards her bros and after taking permission she said)

Avu : It's ok you can call me Avu. And yaa no problem at all. You can sit with me.

(Now Sid was like jwalamukhi 😜😜😜😜😜)

(After that they went for classes. But Sid was lost in his own thoughts)
.
.
.
.
.
EOC***