67.Abhinavi

(They went to the doctor. Doctor told them that Vaish is totally physically fine now like before. They should do something to make her more happy. Something that is close to her heart. And they should bring her closer  to Abhi. Then she will again become like before. They both went from there.)

Again few days passed like this...

(Avu thought something and told to her gang to plan everything for Vaish and Abhi.)

Avu : Faisu bhai all is ready na?

Faisu : yes all ok

Avu : great. Aur bhai ko call kiya?

Jai : Yes meri maa he is ready.

Avu : Good

Jann : Chlo ab bhabhi ko ready karte hain.

Avu : Ha chlo

(All girls made Vaish ready. Then they took her to a place and blindfold her. Then they all went from there. Vaish is just standing there.

After a minute or two. Abhi came there and back hugged her. She knew his touch hence she didn't scare. He opened her blindfold. She saw all the decorations and smiled.There was a table for dinner and a room fully decorated for them to spend some time. Abhi also smiled looking at her)

Abhi : Vaish chlo mere sath.

(He forwarded his hand and Vaish gladly accepted it. They both had dinner there. Then Abhi played music. Abhi asked her for dance and she accepted. They started dancing slowly. They were swaying with the music.

He put his hand on her waist and pulled her closer. She blushed and kept her hands around his neck. Music got finish but they are standing there only lost in each other.

Abhi looked at her lips and then her eyes. She closed her eyes and they kissed each other softly. Abhi broke the kiss and hugged her. She kept her head on his chest. Then he picked her up and put on bed. And and and and...... They spent the night beautifully.

Next morning
Abhi woke up first and saw Vaish sleeping peacefully on his chest. He kissed her forehead and stayed like that only.

After sometime Vaish woke up and saw Abhi staring at her. She remembered last night and blushed. She again hide her face in his chest. He chuckled and kissed her on cheeks. Then after sometime they got ready and went to Avu's home. All were there. He dropped her there and drove to his home.)
.
.
.
EOC***