72.Real side of Rits

Sid : Rits just tell me one thing why you did this?

Rits : Trust me Sid I didn't did anything. I..

Sid : SHUT UP. NOW WHAT YOU WANNA SAY? THAT VIDEO SAID EVERYTHING. AND EVEN IF THAT VIDEO WAS NOT SHOWN BY BHABHI THEN ALSO I SURELY WOULD DO THE SAME THINGS WHICH I AM DOING NOW. BECAUSE I TRUST MY BHABHI. NOW DON'T YOU DARE TO UTTER A WORD AND JUST GET LOST FROM HERE. WAIT I ONLY GONNA THROW YOU OUT. LET ME PACK YOUR STUFFS.

(He went upstairs and bring her stuffs and throw her out of the house with her stuffs.)

Sid : I loved you and I trusted you. But you, you betrayed me. I went against my family, my friends my brother also only for you. And what you did? Now just get out from here.

Rits : Ab sab pata chal hi gaya hain. Toh thik hain. Mein ab ja rahi hoon. But waapas jaroor aaungi. Bye.

(She went. Sid got shocked to see her behavior. He broke down and started crying. He wiped his tears and came back to his place.)

Sid (crying) : I am sorry all of you. I am really very sorry. I didn't know about that. I am sorry bhai bhabhi.

Faisu : It's ok Sid.

Ri : We are also sorry for behaving like that with you.

All friends except Avu Abhi and Vaish : We are sorry.

(They hugged him. He also hugged them back. Then he went towards Abhi.)

Sid : Bhai I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Abhi : I will forgive you if Avu is ready to forgive you. You did wrong with her Sid. She is such a pure soul and you hurt her so much.
You have to say sorry to her.

(Sid went near Avu)

Sid (joined his hands) : I am so so so sorry Avu. I didn't trust you. I am sorry for hurting you so much.

Avu : Please Sid don't do this. I know you did wrong. But you didn't did any mistake. You didn't know about the truth. It's fine. Abhi bhai please forgive him.

Abhi : Ok. Chal aaja chote.

(They both did the bro hug. Then all group hug)

Vaish : Mujhse toh koi pyaar hi nahi karta

(Fake cry)

Abhi : Arey meri jaan tumhe toh bahon mein uthaunga.

(Saying this he picked  Vaish up and went towards their room. After some time all their friends also went to home. Now our Sidneet are alone)
.
.
.
EOC***