36.What will happen next?

All : Aunty aap?

(So sm1 is VA)

VA :  leave that. Avu you don't have to do these things. Why you left the college?

Faisu : She did this for Ritika.

VA : Yah I know. See Avu I don't like her. I don't want Sid to marry her. But I can't do anything because he loves her. The marriage is definitely gonna happen. I can't do anything.

Avu : It's ok Aunty. I won't come again there. I will move apart from them.

VA : No beta. Please at least come on wedding day. Please for me.

Avu : No Aunty. Ritika will..

VA : You don't have to take tension of that. Please do come. Please.

Avu : Ok I will.

VA : Thanks beta.

(Avu smiled. VA left. Then gang also left. Avu went to her office. She came little bit early for studies and then she slept)
.
.
.
.
.
Skips to the night before wedding...

(Sid was sitting alone in his room)

Sid (in mind) : It's been a week Avu didn't come to meet me. I think Rits was right. On engagement day Avu did that only to break the engagement. If not then why she didn't come to meet me. But why am I thinking about her? Sid tomorrow is your marriage. Think about that. Think about Rits.

But yaar why she will do that? My heart is not expecting this. Avu is nice girl. But why would Rits lie to me? She said that Avu is not a nice girl. She wants me only for money. She wants to marry me.

Yaar kya karun mein???

(Suddenly he heard a knock at door)
Sm1 : May I come in?
.
.
.
EOC***