27.Almost kissed but...

Suddenly Ari got a tight slap.

Ari : Dad.. You??

AD (Ari's Dad) : Yes me. And don't call me Dad. I heard everything. Now you don't dare to come in Sid's life. I am very sorry Avu and Sid beta.

Sidneet : It's ok uncle.

AD : Now only I am sending you to London. And that's final.

( They both went. All were so much Happy except Rahul. All then started preparation of engagement)

VA : Accha hi hua..

Abhi : Mom.. Stop it now.. I know you are very happy.

VA : yes I am too much happy now.
.
.
.
.
.
With Sidneet...

Sid : I am sorry Avu for hurting you.

Avu : It's ok Sid.

(Sid looked at Avu's head. It was bleeding because she was hurted there. Sid took Avu in his room and bandaged her. Tears were rolling from his eyes. Avu noticed it)

Avi : Don't cry Sid. Everything happens for the reason. Move on now. And don't worry I am with you always.

(Sid smiled a little. Avu wiped his tears. Sid came close to Avu. They were very close to each other. Sid leaned towards her lips. Both felt butterflies in their stomach.
But suddenly they heard the sound of door. But there was no one. They left each other. Both were blushing like hell. For few minutes there was an awkward silence. Then Avu ran from there. Sid was smiling seeing her.)

Sid (in mind) : yeh mujhe kya hogaya tha. Abhi abhi mera breakup hua hain aur mein yeh kya kar raha tha. I think it was only attraction towards Ari. That's why I don't even feeling very sad.
But Avu kya sochegi mere baare me. Oh god... I have to ignore her. But I can't. Woh kitni beautiful hain. Mein use ignore hi nahi kar pata..

(His chain of thoughts was broken by knock at the door......
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC***
Kaun hoga ab??? Tell me in comments...