63.Vaishneet

(They all went back from Avu's home)

Avu : Bhabhi see I am always with you now. I informed in my office that I will do the work from home only. Now we can be together yayyyyy. Now smile na bhabhijaan.

(Vaish smiled)

Avu : Awwww kitni cute smile hain apki. Now you take rest. I will make dinner for us. And guess what I am gonna make your favorite that is paneer. You love it na? I know. ok then abhi aai mein.

(Avu went to make dinner. After around 15 minutes Vaish came in kitchen. Avu looked at her)

Avu : Are bhabhi why you came here? You want something? Water? Bhuk lagi hain? I am sorry bhabhi abhi khana ban jayega. Just wait for 10 more minutes.

Vaish : I came to help you.

(Avu smiled at her.)

Avu : You want to help me. Ok then. You sit on the chair and just supervise me. That is your only work.

(Without waiting for her answer Avu made her sit on the chair and started doing her work again. And also in between the work she is talking to her a lot of things in order to make her feel happy)

Avu : Chalo bhabhi dinner is ready. Let's eat.
Aao bhabhi.

(She first took the plates and placed them on the table then she made Vaish sit in front of the plate carefully)

Avu : Chalo bhabhi aaj mein apko khilati hoon. See this is your favorite wali dish na. Then you have to eat it till it get finished.

(Avu fed her and she ate it completely. Avu got happy. She did the dishes very quickly and went towards her. She made her sleep on bed. She kept caressing her hair and made her sleep. Then she also slept beside her only)
.
.
.
EOC***