45.The night

With Rahul..

(He took her to his house. Because she is unconscious. After sometime she woke up)

Mihu : Where I am?

Rahul : Don't worry this is my house.

Mihu : Oh thanks again.

Rahul : It's ok now tell me your wedding place. I will drop you.

Mihu : No please no. I am requesting yoy please don't send me there. I ran from there. Because I don't want to marry him. Please don't do this.

Rahul : See I know when Bride ran from the house in her wedding day what happens with them. (He remembered the wedding day) So please don't be stubborn. I am taking you there.

Mihu : Please please.

(Rahul took her again in bridal style and went from there to search the wedding place of her because she was not telling him
{Pata nahi fir kaise dhundhega... Par jane do ... Hame kya}
Then someone shoot his car and the tyre got punctured. They both started running because of fear.Again someone shoot him but the bullet touch his hand only. Then also Rahul took her in arms and started running. He was running all over the road then he forget the way. Then they saw a small house and went there.)

Rahul : We have to stay here for some time. Because this shooting is not stopping at all.

Mihu (crying) : I am sorry. Because of me you are suffering.

Rahul : Hey Don't cry. Don't worry nothing will happen.

(She noticed his hand which was bleeding. She tear up her dupatta but by mistakenly she the whole dupatta go teared up. But she didn't noticed it. Rahul noticed this. But He didn't say anything. She roll up her dupatta's part on his wound. The blood stopped.
Then she noticed her dupatta. And got embarrassed. She placed both her hands on her chest and turn to opposite side. Rahul also turned opposite. He took his shirt off and gave to her and told her to wear it.
First she denied but he told her that anyone can see us anytime so we must be careful. Then she agreed and wore it. They both sat there. Shooting didn't stopped yet. Mihu again feel dizzy and was about to fall again on ground but Rahul caught her. He took her on his lap and sat there. He was trying to wake her up but no use. He also started feeling dizzy and fall on her and slept.)

EOC***.