93.Care and love

(As soon as they reached home Avu broke down. Sid held her and made her sit on bed. He sat beside her and hugged her. She was crying so badly. Sid was also having tears.)

Sid : Avu it's ok. I am here. Don't cry. You will be sick. Don't worry. You are safe now.

Avu : Sid.. They touch my hands, my face, my legs. I feel disgusted. What if you didn't come on time?

Sid : Shh. You are fine now. Don't worry. I am here na. Don't cry na. Please.

(They were not ready to leave each other. Avu calmed a bit after some time. Sid move to give her water but she again hugged him tightly.)

Avu (crying) : No please don't go.

Sid : Avu I am just giving water. I am not leaving you.

Avu : No please. Stay with me. I don't want anything.

Sid : Ok fine. I am here only. You want to change?

Avu : No.

Sid : Ok. But don't cry now. I am not going anywhere.

Avu : Hmm

(Sid broke the hug. He wiped her tears and kissed her on her forehead. She got butterflies in her stomach. Sid also felt shy. They both just hugged each other.

They were just sitting in each other's embrace. Avu felt relieved. She slept there only listening to his heartbeats. Sid saw her and smiled at her. She layed her down and layed beside her. He then pulled her on his body and kept her head on his chest. He kissed her on forehead and slept there hugging her softly)

Meanwhile at Rahul and Mihika...

(Who missed them?)

(They were cleaning the room. Suddenly Rahul found a photo. He saw that and got shocked as hell)

Rahul (in mind) : How this could be possible? What is the relationship between them? Why she didn't tell me before? I should ask her. But not now. She must be tired.

Mihika : what happened?

Rahul : Nothing chlo let's sleep.

Mihu : Yeah

(They both slept. Waise I want to tell you guys that they confessed their feelings to each other. And now they are a couple)
.
.
.
EOC***
Who saw Rahul in photo?
When will Sid confess his feelings?