86.And they left...

(They both went to the room. Avu started doing packing. First she packed all Sid's stuff. Then she packed her stuff. Meanwhile she was crying also thinking about the current situation.

Then she got ready. Sid got ready and was just sitting on bed staring at nothing. He also don't know when he started crying and sobbing.

Avu heard his sobs. She went near him and sat in front of him. She took his hands in her hands)

Avu : Sid don't worry. We will fight this together. I am there with you always. Don't cry.
Everything will be alright soon. Hmm?

Sid (crying) : hmm

(Avu slowly wiped his tears. He just smiled. He also wiped her tears)

Sid : kaha jayenge ham?

Avu : filhal toh at my house.

Sid : Ok. Ready ho?

Avu : Hmm

Sid : Toh chale?

Avu : ha.

(They took their bags looked at their room at last time. Then they went down stairs. There they saw Vaish was crying badly. All were crying silently)

Vaish (crying violently) : Avu please mat jao na? You will miss everything. His first word his first giggle his first walk everything. Avu mat jao na. Please

Avu (crying) : Bhabhi agar aap sach me mujhse pyar karti hain toh aap mujhe nahi rokoge aur mujhe jaane doge. Jyada royiye mat. See Abhay is watching you.

(They both chuckled. Avu kissed his forehead. She hugged Vaish. Then she hugged all of them. She touched VA's feet. Sid didn't hug anyone. Then they both went outside. They looked at the house last time and went to the road.
Rits was enjoying the situation. All went to their home. Rits is gonna stay there only from now)
.
.
.
EOC***