90.The bike

Avu : Pehele ghar toh chlo.

(They both went to home. As soon as they reached Sid got too much happy)

Sid : Avu yeh kab hua??

Avu : When you were giving interview that time one boy called me and said that your bike is ready so he only brought it here and he came to your office and gave me the key. So take it.

Sid : Thank you Avu.

(He hugged her.)

Sid : Chlo na ride pe chalte hain.

Avu : Ha toh jao na. Till then I will make dinner.
Sid : No you also come with me na. Please.

Avu : Me?

Sid : Ha chlo ab

Avu : Ok

(They both went on ride. Avu was feeling shy. Sid looked at her and chuckled. They came home late. They both were really tired. Sid just jumped on bed. Avu chuckled. She got fresh and made dinner for them. She went towards Sid.)

Avu : Sid utho. Chlo dinner is ready.

Sid : No

Avu : I know you are tired but see I made dal chawal for you.

Sid : Really?

Avu : Yes. Now go get fresh then we will do dinner.

(He got fresh and they both did their dinner. Then they both slept because they were really tired)

Next morning..

(Avu woke up and got ready. She woke Sid up with lots of struggle. They both did their breakfast. Avu made tiffin for both of them. They were ready for office. Just then Avu stopped Sid. She feed him Dahi and sugar. He smiled)

Sid : Chle?

Avu : yahh

Sid : Avu I am gonna drop you.

Avu : No Sid our offices are in opposite directions. So it will be difficult for you. And other than that my office is near from here. So I can walk. You go.

Sid : But..

Avu : Sid..

Sid : Ok fine. Take care.

Avu : Yeah. You too and drive slowly.

Sid : Ok.

Avu : All the best for first day

Sid : Thanks bye

Avu : Bye

(They both went to their office)
.
.
.
EOC***