110.What is the truth?

Rits came near Avu.

Rits : Just because of you all these things happened. Just because of you all things got snatched from me. You snatched Sid from me. You are such a greedy women. Bitch. You couldn't even save your parents. I know just because of you only they had to take that decision of leaving you. They did right. You have no right to live your life happily.

You spoiled everything. You bloody orphan

(Tears started falling from Avu's cheeck continuously. All boys were about to hit Rits with their fists just then a voice came from door)

Sm1 : She is not an orphan. She is my daughter.

(She was sonia aunty)

Avu : Thank you Aunty. But it's ok I will handle it. Waise bhi I know I am orphan.

SA : No baccha you are really my daughter.

Jai : Mom..

SA : Yes Jai she is your sister only by blood not only Avu but she is also your sister.

(Pointing towards sm1sm1. All got so confused. Then they saw sm2 and got shocked)

All : You?

Avu : Where were you Rahul?

Rahul : See I will tell everything to you. And she is my wife Mihu.

(He told all about Mihu and his meet)

Abhi : Soni ma. What we're you telling? Mihu Avu ki behen hain? You are their mother?

Sm3 : Woh sab mein batati hoon

(All got shocked to see sm3 then sm4 came and Avu got shocked to see sm4. She went towards Sid and clutched his shirt tightly.
Sid wrapped his hand around her)

Sid : What the are you doing here Ari?

(So sm3 is Ari)

Ari : See Sid I am changed now. I got my real love. And with you it was only attraction. Nothing else. And sorry for whatever I did in past.

Avu : It's ok

Ari : Thanks

Sm4 : I am also sorry Avu

(Avu got scared)

Faisu : What happened Avu?
.
.
.
EOC***