43.Nice daughter in law

In Nigam mansion...
(Now Avu was little bit ok. Sid was in his room all the day. Avu got up after sometime. She saw Vaish beside her. )

Avu : Bhabhi where is Sid? Is he alright ?

Vaish : Yes Avu he is fine. How are you now?

Avu : I am fine now Bhabhi. But what about him? He must be very tensed. I shouldn't have done this to me. It's all my fault.
(She started crying. Vaish hugged her)

Vaish : Shhh Avu. Calm down Avu. It was another your fault. You did this only for him na. He is not understanding now because of the sudden action. So we should give him time. Now don't cry and take rest.

(She wiped her tears and she again laid down on bed. Vaish told VA and Abhi that Avu is fine now.)

VA : Sid ne subah se kuch nahi khaya.

Abhi : Toh na khaye. Usse samajhna chahiye na.

Vaish : Stop it now Abhi. Don't say like this. After all he loved Ritika so much. And he is not in situation of listening anything. We should give him some time.

VA : I am sorry Vaish. Uski wajah se sara mood kharab ho gaya ghar ka. Tumhari nayi nayi shadi hui hain tab bhi tumhe yeh sab....

Vaish : Don't say like this mom. You called me your daughter na. Then it's my responsibility to handle the situation. Don't worry he will be alright. Mein usko samjhati hoon.

VA : Thank you beta.

(Vaish smiled and took dinner and went in Sid's room)

Meanwhile with Rahul....

Rahul : You? Are you out of your mind?Who are you? And why are you running like this?

Girl : I am sorry. My name is Mihika. And I am...

(Before saying anything else she faints. Because she has bruises all over her body. And her wouds are bleeding. Rahul took her in bridal style and took her to the hospital. Doctor treats her wounds. They are now sitting in restaurant near the hospital.)

Rahul : Now say. What we're you doing there? And also in bride's costume?

Mihika (Mihu) : Thank you so much for helping me. Actually I was running from my marriage. They were forcing me for the marriage. I don't want to do that marriage.

Thanks again for helping me. I will take your leave now. They must be following me.
.
.
.
EOC***