68. The sudden meet

After a few days...

(All were in Avu's home Abhi also. Vaish is completely fine now. She is talking with all. But she didn't want to go home.

Avu and Ri were gone for buy some things for dinner. They were in grocery shop. Then they were going towards fruit shop. Suddenly Ri got a call)

Ri : Avu you go I will come in a minute.

Avu : ok bro.

(He went from there. Avu went in shop. Suddenly she her leg twisted and she was about to fall. She closed her eyes in fear. But she didn't fall. She was secured by two strong arms. She opened her eyes and saw Sid. Tears started falling from her eyes remembering past. He made her stand properly. )

Avu : I am sorry. I didn't see that stair.

(Before Sid could say anything Ri came there and saw them. He came and wrapped his arms around Avu)

Ri : Avu are you ok? He did something?

Avu : Yes Bro I am fine. He didn't did anything.

Ri : let's go then.

Sid : Ri listen to me.

Ri : My name is Riyaz. Only my friends can call me Ri. You are not my friend anymore. You have changed completely Siddharth. I didn't expect that from you. You... Let it be. Waise bhi ab bolke kya hoga. Let's go Avu.

(They both left from there. Sid also went from there thinking about Avu)

(They both reach Avu's home. Avu told Ri to not told anything happened in shop. He agreed after a lot of discussion.

They entered the home. Vaish ran towards Avu and hugged her. Avu hugged her back. She took the bags from her hand and took them in kitchen. Then they were just gossiping on random stuff.)
.
.
.
EOC***