51.Who came now?

After some days....

(In these days too much things happened. Sid started hating Avu too much. Avu never ever uttered a word against him because she knew that he was broken. They never went for their honeymoon. Avu herself said VA that she doesn't want to go to honeymoon as her exam were coming. So only Abhinavi went for it. The good news is now Abhinavi are going to be parents. Avu is taking too much care of Vaish. She never let her do any work.

Vaish did her office work in home only. Sometimes she visits her office. Sid sometimes got soften about Avu but again falls is his devil side.
.
.
.
On Rahul's side...

Rahul also did his process for external candidate application. He never said anyone about his marriage and Mihu. Rahul never met any of the Sid gang members after Sidneet marriage. They both are living in Rahul's house. They started developing feelings for each other but never said to each other.
.
.
.
.
.
So these things happened in those few days...
Now let's get started...)
.
.
.
(It was a beautiful morning. Avu was doing her studies as usual sitting in the window side. Sid was sleeping on his King sized bed. After some time Avu watch the time and it was 8 am. She closed her books. She got ready and went in kitchen. She started making breakfast for others and special breakfast and juice for Vaish. After some time all gathered at dining table. Avu served breakfast to all of them and Vaish.)

Vaish : Avu yaar tu kitna khayaal rakhti hain mere. Tu bhi kha le hamare saath.

Avu : Bhabhi aao kaho fir mein kha loongi.

Vaish : But...

Avu : No buts. Finish your breakfast first Bhabhi.
Vaish : ok
.
.
.
Suddenly door bell rang...

Avu : mein dekhti hoon.

(She opened the door and got shocked to see the person)

VA : Avu beta kaun hain?

Abhi : Avu who is it?

Vaish : Avu kya hua? Bolo kaun hain?

(All went towards the door. They also got shocked to see the person)

Sid : You?
.
.
.
EOC***