26.Sid's terrible Test

Suddenly Sid took a huge turn that Avu got hurt on her head and Ari's hand got hurt.

Ari : Sid are you insane?? What are you doing ?

Sid : Yaar how many times I have to tell you that BREAKS ARE NOT WORKING... mein kya karu ab??

Ari : I don't want to die this soon. God why I sat in Sid's car. I wish I sat with Rahul. I am jumping from this car right now. I am not gonna die this soon. And you bloody hell... Sid.... Don't dare to stop me... I am jumping now...

(Sid got shocked with her behavior but he controlled himself)

Sid : Ari you trust me na???

Ari : Bhad me gaya trust I don't want to die with you...

(Sid got tears in his eyes)

Sid : ok fine..When I gesture you then you both are gonna jump..

Avu : No Sid... I am not gonna jump...I am not leaving you alone.. Ari you also don't jump. You will get hurt. Don't you love Sid??? You want to leave him alone??

(Sid looked at Avu. Avu smiled. Sid also smiled back and now he has happy tears)

Ari : Are bhaad me gaya pyar. Mujhe iss pyar ke liye apni jaan nahi deni. Please let me go.

(As soon as Ari said this. Sid stopped the car in front of his house)

Sid : You don't have to jump. We are here.

(Ari and Avu got shocked.)

(Sid came out of the car, went towards Ari, took her out of the car and throw him on the floor. All were there at Sid's home. VA came out of the house and saw Ari on the floor. All others also got shocked to see her like this)

All : Sid what are you doing??

Sid : Shut up all of you and just listen to me.

All : okk

Sid : So I have a doubt on Ari from last some days. She used to behave weirdly when Rahul came in front of her. I was so wrong that I thought she loves me. But the fact is she loves only and only her.
I planned something. I told her that breaks of the car are not working but they are completely fine. I just want to test her love and I succed in that.
I thought if she truely loves me then she will never leave me and if not then she will leave me. And the thing happened like that only. She don't love me truely. She wanted to leave me alone.
That was only Avu who don't want to leave me alone in car. She stood by my side.
She is my true friend. And you, Ari, you don't even know how much I loved you. But you ditched me. You hurt me a lot. I just want to say you that get out of my life. Don't even dare to show me your face again.

( All were super happy after listening this. VA and A bgi were literally dancing from inside.Ati stood up from there and went towards Avu. She took Avu's hand and twist it.)

Ari : You bloody bitch. How dare you separate us ha?? Now happy na??

Avu (crying) : Please leave me. I didn't did anything.

(And on the very next moment Ari got a tight Slap)
.
.
.
.
.
EOC***