118.The birth

Sid : Nothing is gonna happen to our baby. It will come safely only. Don't take tension. I am with you. I am so sorry baccha I can't share your pain now. But trust me I am with you only. Just remind our beautiful moments.

(She started thinking and it works. She smiled weakly. Sid also smiled. Suddenly something happened in her stomach. She shout loudly.

He got tensed and called doctor. Doctor said him to leave. He slowly freed her hand from Ava's hand and kissed her forehead and went. He came outside and sat there. All were tensed. They could hear Avu's crying and screams. Sid was in too much tension.
After freaking two hourse doctor came out. All rushed towards the doctor. Before anyone asked anything doctor spoke)

Doctor : Congratulations it's a baby girl with normal delivery.

(As soon as Sid heard this he went on ninth cloud. All got happy. Their gang was doing happy dance)

Sid : How is Avu?

Doctor : She is also fine. And must say your daughter troubled us and your wife too a lot. You can meet her. But both are sleeping. Don't trouble Avneet. She is so much tired. Take care.

Sid : Okay

(All started hooting and shouting. One nurse came and glared them. All made faces behind her and continued shouting. Sid went in the room. She saw Avu sleeping looking tired.

He went near her and kissed her forehead. Then she saw his beautiful angel sleeping beside Avu. He went towards her and picked her up and started crying. Because of that Avu woke up and saw Sid.

A tear escaped from her eye looking at them. Sid kissed his daughter's small forehead and put her down. He saw Avu was awake. He went and hug her carefully)

Sid : you know I was scared so much. But you did it. You saw her. She is so much beautiful just like you.

Avu : yes. I love you

Sid : I love you too meri jaan

(He kissed her cheeks. Then all came in room and started shouting)

Sid : Hey don't shout. She is sleeping.

All : Bastard

(Jai and Ri were going to pick her up. Sid saw them)

Sid : Don't touch her. She is so small.

Jai & Ri : Abey chup

Avu : Make a line and then pick her up but come in pairs only.

All : Okay

(All did it. SA,VA and AD went near Avu and hugged her)

EOC***