18.Being harassed

Avu : Ok..

***Flashback***

Sunday night...

Avu was doing her work in her office.

Suddenly she got a call.

Avu : yes sir.

Lucky : come to my cabin right now.

Avu : ok sir.
.
.
.
In cabin...
Avu : may I came in sir?

Lucky : ya ya come. Take a sit.

Avu : Why you called me here sir?Anything important??

Lucky : Very Important.

Avu : Say sir.

(Lucky stood up from his seat and started coming closer to Avu. Avu also stood up. While coming closer...)

Lucky : So Avu I mean Avneet I have a offer for you.

Avu : Which offer sir?

Lucky : I think we should get marry soon then you don't have to work here.

Avu was shocked.

Avu : But sir I don't want to marry this soon.

Lucky (touching her inappropriately ) : But you have to obey me because I am your boss. See you are so beautiful. Your skin is so soft. I want to enjoy with you in my room.

(Avu was feeling very uncomfortable by his touch)

Avu : Sir please. I don't want to marry you.

(Lucky got angry. He pinned her towards the wall and hold her tightly)

Lucky : I said I am your boss and you have to obey me or else I will take whatever I want by hook or by crook. If you don't obey me I will snatch your job from you and I will take care that no one in this state will give you the job and also after that I will take you to my room so that I can enjoy with your body.

(Avu felt disgust and she started crying)

Avu : Please sir don't do this to me. I will obey you. But please don't do this.

Lucky : ok you may leave now.

Avu left from there.

***Flashback ends***

All were totally shocked. Girls started crying. Avu was crying her heart out.

Faisu, Jai and Ri sat beside her. They were trying to console her.

Faisu : Don't cry Avu. We will do something.

Jai : Yes Avu. You don't have to go to job.

Ri : yes we will arrange everything for you.

Avu : But he said that if I leave the job then he will took me with him and...

Faisu : Shh.. Sh... Stop crying yaar. You trust me na. He will not do anything to you. We are with you.

(All boys hugged her tightly. Faisu kissed her on her forehead. Avu consoled after some time)

Faisu : Now go and wash your face. We will figure out something. Girls go with her.

(Anu, Jann, Reem took Avu with her and went towards washroom. They console her and went for classes)

EOC***
What will happen next??
See you in the next chapter.