112.Avu risked her life

(So the thing was because of this melodrama Rits got a chance to escape but Avu saw her. She was running but Rits took her gun out and poited towards Sid. And she pressed the trigger. But Avu came in between and the bullet hit Avu in her back. She fell down. Sid caught her. All got tensed. All went towards Avu. Rits was about to escape but Ari had already called cops so they took her.)

Avu : S.. I.. D..

(And she got unconscious)

Sid (crying) : Avu get up. Avu...

Ri : Sid chalo jaldi hospital.

Sid : Ha.

(He picked her up and rushed towards car. All also went towards hospital. Abhi took keys and sat on driver seat. Vaish was on passenger seat. She left Abhay with some nanny at home. Sid and  Avu at back.

Sid was constantly shaking her. He was crying badly. They soon reached hospital. Sid just took her and rushed towards the hospital. Doctor took her in Operation Theatre.

Sid broke down on his knees. Blood was all over his shirt. All boys went and tried to console him and all girls were consolling SA and Mihu)

Vaish (crying) : Mihu ro mat. It's not good for the baby.

Jann : Ha Mihu don't cry. She will be ok.

(They all hugged her. While VA hugged SA)

VA : Soni she will be ok. She is strong. I know she is strong.

(All boys were trying hard to not broke down in front of Sid. He was continuously crying. Jai was also crying a lot. )

Jai (crying) : Hey don't cry you all. I know my sissy. She will fight. Nothing is gonna happen to her. Sid chup ho ja.

(Sid was now sobbing. They all made him sit on chair. After some time everyone calmed down a bit.

Sid was just staring at the red light of operation theatre. Memories of the days and the moments they spent together came in his mind.

Suddenly door of operation theatre got opened. All rushed towards the doctor. But before they could ask anything. Doctor said...
Doctor : ...
.
.
.
EOC***