111.The final Truth

Avu : Bro that is the one who forced me in office

All boys : what?

Avu : yes

(All boys were about to hit him. Sid's blood boiled. )

SA : All please calm down. Let all speak one by one.

(All got quiet. So sm4 is lucky)

Lucky : I am so sorry Avu. See I am really sorry for what I did. See I am now married to Ari. Please forgive me. I will love to be your brother.

(Avu smiled)

Avu : It's ok.

Ari : Ok so first I wanna tell you that Avu and Mihu are twin sisters and Sonia ma is their mother by blood.

(All got shocked)

Ari : So the thing is we got a picture of Avu in Mihu's bag. We got shocked. But then I saw the locket in her neck. Then I remembered that Avu has also the same locket. I first thought that it must be coincidence.

But I was wrong. I went to Soni ma to ask something about pregnancy because Mihu is pregnant. That time I saw a key bracelet in her hand of the same material as of yours locket. Then I got shocked. I asked her and she told me the story which she is gonna tell you now.

SA : So the thing is. When you both were borned that time only I bought this for you. These two lockets of locks for you two and this key bracelet for me. But later when we were coming from our village we met a terrible accident. And we lost you two. Then after one year Jai borned. You know this is the only key of your lockets. I opened it for Mihu. You wanna see what is in it Avu?

(She just nodded. SA went and opened it. All got shocked. Avu saw the pictures of their parents in it.)

SA : You know even though we were far. But we were always together my girls. Come here.

(They both went and hugged SA. All got tears in their eyes. Jai was crying badly. He just went and hugged them and cried his heart out. After this Mihu and Avu hugged each other. Sid also got tears. Vaish was also crying seeing their sisters bond. Suddenly Avu saw something. But too late..
Boom💣💥💣💥💣💥💣💥💣💥💣💥💣💥💣💥💣💥
.
.
.
EOC***