57.After few days...

Few days passed like this...
(In these days..
Sid and Rits spend the time together. Rits always make Sid believe that Avu has done that with Vaish. He also started hating Avu from the core of his heart. He attempted his exams just because Rits insisted him.

Avu started going to her job to keep her busy. She used to work whole day and study in remaining time. Their exams also got over. Then also she used to study many things to keep herself busy.

Vaish didn't talk any single word to anyone. Abhi was too much tensed because of this. He used to do his work from home only. He also didn't utter any word to anyone. He always do his work. He used to make food for Vaish.

Everyday he only make Vaish ready. He always stay with her. Now physically she is improving but not mentally.

Currently Vaish is sleeping in her room. Abhi is caressing her hair. But he also slept beside her. Suddenly Vaish's body stiffened. Due to this Abhi woke up and saw that Vaish was sweating. He got panicked. He tapped on her chicks.)

Abhi : Vaish vaish.. Kya hua?

(Suddenly she opened her eyes and screams Avu's name. Due to this Sid and Rits also came there)

Vaish (screaming) : Avu... Avu...

Abhi : Vaish kya hua?

Vaish : Abhi... Avu... Avu...

(Abhi hugged her tightly. He made her calm. She then again slept)

Abhi : Vaish Avu ka naam kyun le rahi thi.

Sid : Woh ghar mein toh nahi aayi thi? .

Abhi : Nahi Sid.

Rits : Shayad woh wala incident yaad aa gaya hoga use.

(Again Vaish woke up and started taking Avu's name again and again. Now Abhi got more tensed. He made her calm again)

Sid : Uski wajah se hi yeh sab hua hain. Mujhe toh aisa lag raha hain. Abhi bhi usine kuch kiya hain. Mein abhi uska murder kar dunga. I hate her. How dare she?? Bloody gold digger.

(Abhi got angry and slapped Sid tightly)

Abhi : Shut up Sid. Tumne dekha hain usko woh sab karte hue?? Tumhe reality pata hai? Bas Rits ne kaha aur tumne sun liya? Woh kaisi hain tumhe pata hain? Usne kya kiya hain tumhare liye pata hain?? Nahi nana Then shut your mouth.

Sid : Dada aap uske liye mujhpe chillayenge?

Aur mujhe Rits pe bharosa hain.

Abhi : Ha chillaunga.Now get lost.
.
.
.
EOC***