123.Now what?? 😱😱😱

(They saw that Pihu is laying on floor of the open ship that too in intense sunlight. She is crying badly. Manjul was also there waiting for them. They all rushed towards them)

Man : stop all of you. Only Siddharth aur Avneet ayenge. And koi bhi uss bacchi ko haat nahi lagayega.

Avu (joining hands) : Please aisa mat karo. She is so small. She is crying due to sunlight. Please let me go. She needs me.

Man : Fine. You both can go. And guards inke family ko pakde rakhna.

(They both rushed towards her. Avu picked her up. Se rubbed her back. As soon as Pihu went towards Avu she stopped crying.)

Sid : Princess nothing will happen. See dad is here. My princess is so strong na. Come to dad baccha.

(Sid took her. As soon as she heard her dad's voice she started giggling. Looking at her they both also giggled a little. Avu saw her back. It was all red. So she kept rubbing her back.)

Sid : Ab ho gaya na. Yeh paisa lo aur niklo yahase.

Man : Are are itni aasani se nahi.

Sid : Matlab?

Man : I mean ki paisa toh mein lunga hi. But..

Sid : Ab kya..

Man : See that ship. I put a bomb in that ship. One bullet from my gun and then dhooom. Pura sheher barbaad. But but but... Agar tum yeh nahi chahte toh..

Sid : Toh kya..

Man : Toh tumhe tumhari bacchi ko kurbaan karna hoga. Ab faisla tumhare haat mein hain tumhari beti yaa iss desh ke log. And ha one more thing the bomb is so much dangerous that it  can destroy miles and miles in seconds. Ab socho.

(All were shocked to the core.)

Sid : What the hell?

Man : Shut up. Jaldi socho.

(Sid looked towards Avu.

Their eye conversation.....

Sid : Ab kya karen?

Avu : Wahi karna hoga jo tum soch rahe ho aur mein bhi.

Sid : Lekin...

Avu : Hamare pass aur koi option nahi hain.

Sid : Are you ready?

Avu : Tumhare saath ...Hamesha

They both smiled)

Sid : Ok decide kar liya.

Man : kya?

Sid : Ham dono ke liye hamara pyar hi sabse badi cheez hain. Aur iss waqt ham dono ka pyar hain hamari beti. Par pyaar se bada mulukh hota hain aur mulukh se badhkar aur kuch nahi.

{Kisiko yaad aaya kuch. Ha bhai ha..Aladdin se hi churaya hain maine yeh dialogue 😜😜😜}

Toh hamne decide kiya hain ki ham apne mulukh ke liye apne pyaar ko yaani ki hamari beti ko kurbaan kar denge.

(All got shocked including Man)

Man : Are you sure?

Avu : Yes sure.

Man : Ok fine.

Avu : Please hame hamari bacchi se aakhri baar baat karne do please. Bas 5 minutes please.

Man : Ok fine

(They both with Pihu went in one corner. They both held Pihu in middle of them. Tears started falling from their eyes. They both controlled)

Avu : My baccha. We are really sorry. You are so strong na like your dad. Please forgive us. Don't cry ha. Always remember that you will be our forever love. We will always be there for you. We will m.. i.. ss... y. o.. u. Mamma loves you a lot.

(She then remove the necklace which SA gave her and tied it in the neck of Pihu.)

Avu : You know what baby girl this necklace I put on your neck has your Mom and Dad's photo. Always keep it with you. We will be there with you always.

(She picked her up and put her near her chest and started rocking her. Tears started flowing from Avu's eyes. Sid put his hand on her shoulder. She gave Pihu to Sid. He took her softly)

Sid : My princess is so much strong na. We will be always there with you. We will never leave you. We will always love you more than anything. Dad loves you a lot my princess. You will be our forever favourite. Don't cry ha.

(Then he kissed her all over her face.. She giggled as always. They both giggled between their tears. They both remember their moments with her, her crying, her giggling, her birth and all the moments. Sid remember his late night talking with his daughter, their father daughter moments. They then composed themselves and put her in middle and kissed her both cheecks.)

Sid : Avu ready?

Avu : yes

(They both went towards Man)

Man : Ho gaya.

(They both nodded. Man took his gun and point it towards Pihu. Before he pressed the trigger Sidneet scream )

Sidneet : Abhi bhai.

(Then they both threw Pihu in air and signalled Abhi.)

Man : Yeh thik nahi kiya.

(He pressed the trigger and shot the bullet. And the bullet hits....
.
.
.
EOC***