79.Baby

After two months...

(All were sitting in hall talking about random things. Avu was making coffee for everyone)

Vaish : I want ice cream

Avu : Sorry. Nahi milega.

(Avu gave coffee to all except Vaish)

Vaish : Yaar kya hain? Mujhe kuch khane nhi dete. Kuch karne nahi dete. Mujhe yaha jail me rakha hain. I hate you Avu.

Avu : But I love you. Now drink this juice.

Vaish : No (made a grumpy face)

Avu : Di it's healthy for both of you.

Vaish : First give me ice cream then only I will take it.

Abhi : Vaish kya hain yaar? Pi lo na

Vaish : No

Avu : Di if you really think me as your sister then without uttering any word you will drink this.

(Vaish took a glass from her hand and drank it in one go)

Vaish : I hate you Avu. You always blackmail me like this.

Avu : But I love you Di.

(Avu hugged her and she also hugged her back)

Vaish : Avu my back is paining yaar. I can't keep it now. It's too heavy.

(Abhi laughed at this. Vaish hit him on shoulder. Avu started massaging her back)

Vaish : Aaah... I love you Avu.

(After some time Vaish told her to stop. She then went and wash the cups. Then again all started talking. Suddenly Vaish started screaming in pain clutching her stomach)

Vaish (crying) : Aaahhhh Avu Abhi it's paining. Kuch karo.

Abhi (worried) : Vaish what happened?Bolo?

VA : Abhi take her to hospital quickly.

Sid : Bhai chlo mein car nikalta ho.

(Abhi took her in bridal style and all went to hospital. Vaish is crying a lot. All were tensed)

Doctor : Aap yahi rahiye. She will be fine.

Vaish (crying) : No I want Avu. Please Avu tum bhi chlo.

Avu : Doctor please...

Doctor : Ok chlo. But jaldi. We don't have much time.

(They went in room. VA went to temple in hospital. Abhi was worried like hell. He was crying continuously. Sid sat beside him.)

Sid : Dada don't take tension. Everything will be fine.

(Vaish is crying continuously and screaming. Her screams were making Abhi more and more tensed. Avu is beside her only. Vaish was holding Avu's hand tightly)

In room...

Avu : Di don't worry. Everything will be fine soon. Just think about your baby. You are gonna see his/her face in some time. You have to bear this pain for it. I know you can do it di. You are strong na.

(With that she screamed so much loudly and baby came out. She heard her baby’s crying and sighed in relief.)

Doctor : Congratulations it's a baby boy.

Avu (happy) : Thank you so much doctor. Di you did it. Congratulations di.

(Vaish just smiled weakly and slept because she was too much tired. Avu came out of the room and saw Abhi, Sid and VA. As soon as they saw her they ran towards her. Before they ask so many questions Avu spoke)

Avu (happy) : Bhaiya congratulations it's a baby boy.

Abhi (happy and crying) : What? Seriously? How is Vaish?

Avu : Bhaiya di is fine just too much tired.

(All congratulated each other. Abhi hugged them tightly. Sid in too much happiness hugged Avu and twirled her)

Sid : Avu I became Chachu

Avu : Congratulations Sid.

Sid : You too.

(They all went in room. Vaish was sleeping and baby was also sleeping beside her. Nurse came and gave baby in Abhi's hands. Abhi cried his heart out in happiness. Vaish woke up and saw all of them. Abhi gave baby to VA and went towards her. They hugged each other and cried. Abhi kissed her on forehead. Then VA gave baby to Vaish.)

VA : Toh kuch naam socha hain?

Abhinavi : Yes Abhay Nigam.

All : Waaaw..
.
.
.
EOC***